Chapter Five.

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long, but here's the next chapter(:

I have the next chapter ready to go for sometime this weekend, It'll be the GANG plus some on the drive to Aspen and it'll get a little glimpse of the cabin scene that I think is hilarious! Lol.

Anyhoo, here it is....

Chapter Five.

    “Good morning, Cupcake!” I hear Van say loudly and then rip open my curtains to reveal the dark sky.
    I groan and roll over under the sheets. “Van, go away, I was having a good dream.”
    “Well, dream no more, because your wish came true; I’m here,” Van smirks.
    I look out the window and see pitch black. “It’s still dark out,” I say for him.
    “I know. So, come on, get up, it’s five, and we need to get an early start. We’re leaving at six,” he tells me.
    “There is no way that my ass is moving out of this bed,” I groan.
    “I thought that you might say that, so I called for reinforcement,” he chuckles. “Oh boys!” Van shouts into the house. I’m glad that my mom isn’t home, she would kill me for him yelling at five in the morning.
    My bedroom door bursts open, but I stay laying in my bed, under the warm covers.
    “Did somebody request a Virgin-Wake-Up-Call?” the gang says in unison, like they rehearsed it.
    Oh shit! Kyle did tell them that I’m a virgin! I will take that condom I gave him last night and shove it down his throat.
    Then I feel a bunch of hands pick me up out of bed.
    “Guys put me down!” I screech.
    “Nope, we gave you the chance to get up and you didn’t, so we’re waking you up, the Virgin way,” Mitch answers.
    “Did Kyle put you up to this?” I question angrily.
    “Nope,” Kyle chimes in. “Vance did.”
    I sigh, of course he did and all of you have to listen to him because you’re a bunch of morons without brains.
    I start wondering why they’re walking me into my mom’s bathroom, but then I see my mom’s big square bath tub filled with a Pepto-Bismol pink liquid. That can’t be what I think it is. They aren’t going to put me in that are they? I mean, this is completely unnecessary. I’m on in my Superman t-shirt and underwear, they’re just joking. I mean, they know that I’d beat the shit out of them.
    Then they do it; they drop me in and there isn’t just strawberry milk in here, there’s ice. not just a couple of cubes, bags and bags of ice have been poured in here.
    I scream. “What the hell?!” I quickly stand up to see them with their arms folded across their chests, smiling.
    “That’s our version of ‘sacrificing a virgin’,” Kyle smiles vindictively.
    “Kyle’s next!” I say annoyed, while pulling him in, ruining his clean clothes. That makes everybody laugh. I straddle Kyle and submerge his body into the tub completely. I pick up a hand full of ice-cubes and shove them into his mouth. “Suck on that you, butt-muncher!” I laugh.
    “Kyle if you were a girl, this would be so hot,” Dex mumbles, sounding sad.
    Kyle spits ice out of his mouth and says, “well, excuse me for having a penis,” he says sarcastically.
    “Not that you know how to use it, Mr. Virgin,” Mitch smirks, getting all of us to laugh. Including me this time, because he ratted me out.
    “Hey, this is about Abby!” Kyle says.
    “Girls who are virgins are fun, guys who are virgins are just a disgrace to mankind,” Van chimes in from the door.
    No wonder he’s so far away, he know that I’m going to kill him for this. “Hey, Van, my foot is about to be a disgrace to your ass!” I shout. I try to get out to chase him, but I slip and fall back in the milk. How in the hell did he even get this much milk in here to begin with? I guess it just proves that Van never stops amazing me.
    “You know, I bet if you were wearing a Batman shirt and underwear, you would’ve been saved, but like I’ve said before, Superman’s lame,” Van replies, smirking.
    “Will somebody help me out so I can go beat the shit out of Van?” I ask, angrily.
    Dex holds out his hand. “Just so you know, I was against this,” he tells me.
    “Quit being a kiss-ass, Dex,” Mitch chuckles.
    “I believe you, Dex,” I say, while getting out of the tub. I push him in and he falls next to Kyle, who’s now standing up.
    “This sucks, now I’m all sticky,” Kyle complains.
    I pick up a bar of soap and hand it to him. “Hey, Kyle, don’t drop the soap.”
    The room roars with laughter as I walk towards Van, dripping in strawberry milk. “Van, this would be a good time for you to start running,” I whisper.
    “I’m on it,” he replies, then starts running. I wait for a couple of seconds, just to give him a head start because I’m going to win anyways.
    I run after him, following him through the kitchen and we do a whole ‘around the table’ chase. I go one way, then he goes another.
    “Van, you should just let me get you already, you know it’ll happen, don’t fight it,” I say laughing.
    Van looks at the watch on his wrist. “Nope, we still have exactly thirty-seven seconds, so keep up,” he yells, running out of the kitchen. Of course, I follow behind him outside. Van is running from me, but keeping it all within the distance of my house.
    “Thirty-seven seconds until what?” I question, curiously, while trying to catch him.
    “Well now it’s seventeen,” he informs me.
    Then I catch him, I jump on his back and tackle him to the ground. Yeah, who’s awesome? We roll in the grass until I’m on top, straddling him. I pin his arms down into the grass and look at him.
    “You have balls, Van,” I tell him.
    Van chuckles. “I know, want to see them?” he smirks.
    I roll my eyes. “I didn’t mean it like that, you sick freak,” I reply.
    He smiles. “I kind of like this, normally I’m on top, but now I definitely prefer a woman that can take charge.”
    “You disgust me,” I say.
    “In a good way though, right?” he checks.
    “In an annoying way,” I correct. “I owe you, Van Taylor, and I always pay my debts.” 
    “Yes, I’m very aware of that,” he responds.
    “Good, so then you know that--” I stop talking when headlights to a truck pull up in my driveway. Who the hell is that at five in the morning?
    “…Three, two and one,” Van says counting down.
    I get off of him and stand up, then realize that I’m in a shirt and underwear. Oh my gosh it’s…
    I look at Van who’s sitting up in the grass. “Did you know about this?” I question.
    Van grins while taking off his shirt and offers it to me. I take it and throw it in the street. That was probably really childish, but oh well.
    “Really, Abbs, was that necessary?” he laughs.
    “Boy, don’t even talk to me about what is and isn’t necessary because it was not necessary to bathe me ice-cold strawberry milk,” I throw at him. “Now, if you’ll excuse me,” I finish. I walk away, leaving Van sitting in the grass. I can’t believe that I’m doing this, what am I even going to say to him? Did he see me attack Van?
    OH NO! I attacked Van, and I’m pretty sure that, that’s not what it looked like!
    Evan gets out of the drivers side of his truck, he takes one look at me and doesn’t know what to say. So he says, “is that strawberry milk?”
    I burst out into a fit of laughter. “Um, yeah…”
    “Why are you--” Evan stops himself. “You know what, I don’t even think I want to know,” he chuckles.
    “Abby! Good news, we got pictures!” Dex shouts, from the front door. Then he notices Evan. “Oh, hey, Kevin, are you next?”
    “I guarantee that he’s not a virgin,” Mitch says to Dex.
    “Neither am I, but I went in,” Dex points out.
    “Correction, Abby pushed you in,” Mitch laughs.
    “There’s a bathtub full of strawberry milk and I don’t think that you want to see it,” I inform Evan.
    “Why is there a bath--” Evan gets cut off by Mitch.
    “We sacrificed a virgin in it,” Mitch tells him.
    Evan immediately gets what Mitch is saying. “Virgin, huh?” he asks.
    Thanks, Mitch, way to go and embarrass me, you ass-wipe. I will get every single one of them back, if it’s the last thing I do. This trip is officially about revenge. I’ll have Kyle help me, then we can be Revenge Of The Virgins.
    Then, when I think the torture is over with, Van walks up and drapes a lazy arm over my shoulders. His arm is pretty much weighing my shoulders down. “Yup, you heard right, so you better see to it that it stays that way,” Van tells him.
    I jab my elbow into Van’s gut and he drops his arm and holds the spot where I hurt him. “Oops, sorry, I thought I saw a bug,” I say to him, fighting laughter.
    Van hits my butt. “Really? Was it the same bug that I just saw on your ass?”
    I roll my eyes and push him. “I should go take a shower,” I say. “I’m sticky and the neighbors are probably calling the cops by now.”
    When I start to go is, a guy walks around from the passengers side of Evan’s truck. I haven’t met any of Evan’s friends, and right now of all times. half naked, covered in strawberry milk. I might as well meet his freaking parents…
    “Um, Abby, this is my friend, Chad, Chad, this is Abby,” Evan says. “I figured that he could take my truck back, that way it won’t be taking up space in your driveway.”
    I smile. “Hi, Chad, it’s nice to meet you. I’d shake your hand, but it’s sticky with strawberry milk.”
    Chad chuckles. “It’s cool.”
    “Well, um, I hate to leave you guys in this awkward silence thing, but--”
    “It’s okay, I can play party host,” Van smirks at me.
    I look at him funny. He’s going to be nice? Isn’t that a little…I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem like something Van would do.
    “Van, say anything about me while I’m gone; I’ll beat the shit out of you, got it?” I say cheerfully.
    “So I guess that the time when you attacked me in your underwear while covered in strawberry milk, is off the list?” Van jokes, getting the gang to laugh.
    My eyes widen at him as anger boils under my skin. “Hey, Van do you remember that time when I kneed you in the balls?”
    Van shakes his head. “Nope, doesn’t ring a bell,” he says.
    I walk closer to him, bring my knee back and knee him right in the groin. He buckles in pain. “Can you hear the bells now?” I ask, getting everybody to laugh.
    “Yeah…” he gasps in pain. “You win…”
    I smile. “Vanny, I always win.”
    “We’ll see about that…” he mumbles under his breath.
    I roll my eyes and walk past Mitch and Dex. “Hey other losers bathing together; clear out!” I yell up the stairs. a couple minutes later, Kyle and Nathan come stomping down the stairs.
    “Hey, Kyle, make sure that Van’s not a complete asshole to Evan,” I say quietly to Kyle.
    “Abby, Van has class, he would never be a COMPLETE asshole,” Kyle laughs.
    “I’m serious, Next 40 Year Old Virgin,” I smirk.
    He sighs, shaking his head at my joke. “You got it, Cherry,” he chuckles.
    My mouth drops open in shock. Did Kyle just have a comeback? To me? Cherry. That’s actually really creative for him to come up with…almost too creative…

    After taking a shower, I get dressed in a pair of gray baggy sweatpants, a white stringy tank top and quickly blow dry my hair.
    I debate on cleaning out my mom’s bathroom, but decide that I’ll let her deal with it when she gets back home, that way the milk will be sour for her. Maybe I’ll even turn on the heat or something. 
    I pick up my already packed duffle bag out of my closet and exit my room, shutting the door behind me, but before I do, I take one last glance back at the for that Van and I made the other night. I know, I shouldn’t have done that, but I couldn’t fight the urge.
    Downstairs, the house is completely empty because all of the guys are outside. As much as I would love to go get a carton of chocolate milk and pour it on him, but I know that I can do better. Whether it’s on this trip or when we get back, I will get him back and it’ll be hilarious.
    I step outside and I can just smell ‘bitch’ in the air, a couple glances at everyone until I stop on two faces. Michael and Kendall.
    What the hell are they doing here? I was NOT informed that they would be coming with us. This is not okay, I am not okay with this, it’s a really bad idea. I can’t even believe that she or Michael has the balls to stand in my front yard after everything that happened.
    I walk closer to Dex and rest my arm on his shoulder. “What’s with that?” I ask him, motioning to Michael and Kendall.
    “Mitch and Nathan wanted Michael to go and along with him, came…It,” he answers.
    I laugh. “That’s what we should call her from now on; It.”
    Dex nods in agreement. “Just…be on your best behavior, okay? We’re here for Mitch,” he reminds me.
    I sigh. “I know…”
    “Good.”
    I walk away from Dex and walk over to Evan who’s laughing at something that Van said to him. What did I miss? When I left, they both looked like they wanted to gouge each other eyes out.
    “What are we talking about?” I ask, prying.
    They exchange a glance and start laughing. “Nothing,” Van answers, smirking at me before walking past me,  purposely bumping his shoulder to mine.
    “Jerk…” I mumble before turning my attention to Evan. “So…what was that about?” I question.
    Evan shakes his head. “Nothing,” he answers. “He’s not that much of an ass as I thought he was.”
    Van was actually being nice? Why? He’s supposed to hate Evan. Wait, did I just say that? No, this is good, Evan and Van should get along. I should be happy right now. So why am I so…disappointed?

*****

SO?!

Like the strawberry-ness?

Van and Evan getting along? WHAT?!

Yeah, you'll see what Van and the REST of the guys are up to later!!! It's great...

MICHAEL AND KENDALL?

Any predictions.

What will be in the next chapter...

1) Dirty songs playing in the car ride?

2) The license-plate game?

3) Sex in snow?

WHAT?!

Leave a comment please!!

VOTE, pwweeeeeeeaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee!!!

Thankkksss!

<3JustKaylay.