Chapter Five.

Chapter Five.

    "Good morning, Cupcake!" I hear Van say loudly and then rip open my curtains to reveal the dark sky.

    I groan and roll over under the sheets. "Van, go away, I was having a good dream."

    "Well, dream no more, because your wish came true; I'm here," Van smirks.

    I look out the window and see pitch black. "It's still dark out," I say for him.

    "I know. So, come on, get up, it's five, and we need to get an early start. We're leaving at six," he tells me.

    "There is no way that my ass is moving out of this bed," I groan.

    "I thought that you might say that, so I called for reinforcement," he chuckles. "Oh boys!" Van shouts into the house. I'm glad that my mom isn't home, she would kill me for him yelling at five in the morning.

    My bedroom door bursts open, but I stay laying in my bed, under the warm covers.

    "Did somebody request a Virgin-Wake-Up-Call?" the gang says in unison, like they rehearsed it.

    Oh shit! Kyle did tell them that I'm a virgin! I will take that condom I gave him last night and shove it down his throat.

    Then I feel a bunch of hands pick me up out of bed.

    "Guys put me down!" I screech.

    "Nope, we gave you the chance to get up and you didn't, so we're waking you up, the Virgin way," Mitch answers.

    "Did Kyle put you up to this?" I question angrily.

    "Nope," Kyle chimes in. "Vance did."

    I sigh, of course he did and all of you have to listen to him because you're a bunch of morons without brains.

    I start wondering why they're walking me into my mom's bathroom, but then I see my mom's big square bath tub filled with a Pepto-Bismol pink liquid. That can't be what I think it is. They aren't going to put me in that are they? I mean, this is completely unnecessary. I'm on in my Superman t-shirt and underwear, they're just joking. I mean, they know that I'd beat the shit out of them.

    Then they do it; they drop me in and there isn't just strawberry milk in here, there's ice. not just a couple of cubes, bags and bags of ice have been poured in here.

    I scream. "What the hell?!" I quickly stand up to see them with their arms folded across their chests, smiling.

    "That's our version of 'sacrificing a virgin'," Kyle smiles vindictively.

    "Kyle's next!" I say annoyed, while pulling him in, ruining his clean clothes. That makes everybody laugh. I straddle Kyle and submerge his body into the tub completely. I pick up a hand full of ice-cubes and shove them into his mouth. "Suck on that you, butt-muncher!" I laugh.

    "Kyle if you were a girl, this would be so hot," Dex mumbles, sounding sad.

    Kyle spits ice out of his mouth and says, "well, excuse me for having a penis," he says sarcastically.

    "Not that you know how to use it, Mr. Virgin," Mitch smirks, getting all of us to laugh. Including me this time, because he ratted me out.

    "Hey, this is about Abby!" Kyle says.

    "Girls who are virgins are fun, guys who are virgins are just a disgrace to mankind," Van chimes in from the door.

    No wonder he's so far away, he know that I'm going to kill him for this. "Hey, Van, my foot is about to be a disgrace to your ass!" I shout. I try to get out to chase him, but I slip and fall back in the milk. How in the hell did he even get this much milk in here to begin with? I guess it just proves that Van never stops amazing me.