I can't believed he did that

Buzz! Buzz! My phone vibrates across the night stand causing me to wake up. I grab my it off the night stand and quietly talking into it as to not wake Opie who had dozed off about a hour ago. "Hello?" I whisper in to the phone.

"Jess!" Gemma says loudly into the phone.

"Gemma whats wrong?" I say as I slide out of bed and walk in to the living room.

"Clair and Juice were attacked by your father earlier tonight." She says as the breath leaves my chest and the blood drains from my face. "I'm following the ambulance right now to saint Thomas."

"Why is she in a ambulance? What happened?" I ask as I start to panic and pace the floor.

"I don't know. Meet me at saint Thomas when you can and we'll talk."

"I'll get dressed and I'll be there a soon as possible." I say hanging up the phone and charging onto my bedroom.

"What the hell?" Opie says as the door bangs against the wall and I flip the light on.

"Sorry, i'm just going you get dressed you can go back to sleep if you want." I say not really thinking straight.

"What? Why are you getting dressed? What's going on?" He asks sitting up and brushing his hair out of his face.

"Gemma called," I say stripping to my underwear, not thinking, "Juice and Clair were attacked by my father and Clair is on her way to the hospital." I say waking to the closet and putting on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater over my tank top.

"I'm coming too." He say as he slides out of the bed and walks into the living room. I look in the mirror to fix my hair so its out of my face. I slip on a pair of flip flops and walk into the living room as Opie slides on a shirt.

"Are you ready?" I ask as I pick up my keys and purse.

"Yeah." He says as he throws his kutt on.

~

"Where is she?" I ask Gemma as I walk up to her Opie trailing not far behind.

"They have her in an examining room right now. I don't know what happened to her." She says placing her hands on my shoulder.

"What happened tonight?" Ope says as he walks up behind me.

"Juice said that they had just got home. He had went to the kitchen to get Clair a glass of water when he heard a knock at the door," Gemma explains, "When he opened the door he was attacked and it escalated until he was shot."

"Juice was shot?" Opie asks shocked.

"No." She paused to get her story together. "I dont know how to tell you this Jess, but your father was killed in the attack."Gemma explains to me.

"Fuck him! He better be glad he's dead because after hurting my sister I would have tried to kill him." I say in a angry rant.

"Calm down baby girl." Opie says a we sit down next to Gemma's stuff.

"The doctor should be out soon but i'm going to go ask the nurse." Gemma say as she walks away.

"Is juice hurt?" Opie asks before she could leave the waiting area.

"Bumps, bruises, and scratches nothing serious. He was being interview by the cops when I left to follow the ambulance." She says before walking away.

"I'm sorry for your lose." Opie says as he pulls me into his chest. I take in the familiar scent of leather and smoke.

"I'm fine. I just want to see my sister." I say sitting back in the chair as anger and sadness fill me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and i lean my head onto his shoulder waiting for Gemma to come back. "It has been a intresting night." Opie pats my knee and leaves his hand there. "I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else."