Chapter 34

Sophie's POV

I picked it up, and looked at it real careful.

Yup, it was mine.

I don't get how it got here.

This is just creepy.

It was the infinity necklace Niall gave me, when we were together.

I thought I threw it away.

I have no clue how this got here. I stuffed it in my pocket and walked out of the washroom and acted like nothing happened.

" Morning, beautiful. " Harry spoke as he leaned in for a kiss. I broke away the kiss and I realized Niall was right behind him.

I feel so bad. I don't know, who I love. Harry or Niall.

Fuck, I hate this so much.

Harry's POV

     Last night, I told Zayn about Sophie and Niall. I told him that the necklace Niall got her, she threw it away. I gave the necklace to Zayn to hold on to hide it. He hid it in the wash room, I highly doubt anyone would find it.

I really love Sophie, but Liam keeps on telling me that I don't deserve her.

Is it true?

Well, that’s what they think. As long as I love her and she loves me. Everything's fine.

 " Morning beautiful ." I said to her as she came out of the washroom and I pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled away and had a weird look in her eye.

" What's wrong, babe? " I asked her. Either she was looking at me, or something behind me.

" Nothing, Haz. Every thing’s fine. " She said to me and walked to the living room.

I turned around and there was Niall. Was she looking at Niall or me?

Oh fuck.

This is just full of bullshit. I went to the washroom to find the necklace so I could talk to Liam about it. I wanted this to be right, I don't know if I deserve Sophie this way, because I know Niall still fancies her.

A lot.

I went inside the bathroom to look for the necklace, but it wasn't there.

Shit.

Harry, don't panic.

Did Niall find it?

What the hell happened to it?

I put it here last night.

Oh fuck, I'm in deep shit right now.

I left the bathroom and went to find Zayn.

He was still asleep.

Damm, should I wake him up?

Yeah.

" ZAYN !!  WAKE UP RIGHT NOW !! " I shouted at Zayn where he was in the other room.

" Ugh, Harry.  What do you want? It's like 9am. " He mumbled.

Wow, this guy loves to get his sleep.

" Where did you put the necklace last night? " I asked him seriously.

" In the bathroom. " He slurred, while throwing a pillow in front of his face.

" I just checked. It's not there. Do you think Niall found it? " I asked him curiously.

" I highly doubt Niall found it. I'm not even sure he got any sleep last night. Now, ssshh. It's time for me to head back to sleep. " He said to me and started to snore.