Chapter Thirty - Two

Yea, so I haven't updated in forever. Sorry... I am really not pleased with myself, but I am working on getting a few chapters ahead so if I get busy, you guys won't have to wait...two months... :'( I would be pissed at me... This story is not on hold and will be going on.

Warning, after this chapter and the events of earlier, you may think the story is coming to a close, but that is not so. Breeze still has a lot to learn and their are still people after them, but that shall be exampled later, but for now, Sean finally gets Breeze back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Breeze~

                I sat next to Sean on the plane and smiled at him. He seemed to find this a little odd to my surprise, as if he wasn’t used to me smiling at him, but I had been since the day we met in the frozen yogurt place.

                “What?” he asked.

                “I’m just happy to see you,” I told him.

                He smiled back. “I’m happy to see you too.”

                “I forgot to tell you something before I was taken.”

                “What?” he asked with a kind look.

                “I love you.”

                This seemed to surprise him a bit. He raised an eyebrow at me. Then hope flooded his eyes.  “Breeze do you remember me?”

                I laughed. “How can I not remember you? You always made sure I was thinking about you, even in class when you would pass me notes.”

                He closed his eyes and then opened them, giving me a look like he was about to cry. Sean then pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. I might have only kissed him a few times, but I missed it nevertheless.

                “Hey, lovebirds,” someone hissed.

                We pulled apart reluctantly. Looking up I saw Helena.

                “Hello sister,” I said with a smile.

                She sat next to me and took one of my hands in both of hers. “Do you remember?”

                I nodded. “Yes. I remember Julia and Breeze. I don’t think it is complete, but it is there. I remember growing up with you a little, but I almost remember recent events, like Sean. Also there is something about Shaw…he was trying to do something…it was bad.” My mind became panicked. I had no reelection of what it was, yet it scared me.

                “Don’t worry,” Helena said quickly. “Everything will be okay.”

                I nodded. “I know,” I told her intertwining my fingers with Sean’s. “I am with you and Sean. Also, Alex of course,” I added looking over at him as he got a few cuts cleaned.

                Sean squeezed my hand. “And you are never leaving my side again.” He kissed my cheek.

                The plane landed an hour later. I found myself in the place I had once walked into when I didn’t know myself or anyone else expect Helena. Professor X wanted to do some brain scans and a few texts on me, but Sean begged that it could be saved for another day. He ended up winning the fight and I spent the afternoon walking the gardens with Sean.