Chapter 17...

{Hey guys! I have a lil' announcement. I'm not close to ending the story, but i'll do a... SEQUEL! Justa saying. I'm not finished with the story! I'm just informing yall : }

BACK WITH THE STORY!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV~ 

"The land was filled with precious grass and swaying trees. The wind blew and blew and the fresh scent of the flowers filled the atmosphere. There was a girl, sitting right in the middle, counting the flowers on her pink-laced sundress. She laid down in the grass, and gazed at the clouds above, thinking of the possible forms. Then something popped up in her little head. "He's coming. . ." she thought. The rain-the bully-the torturer came in loads of clouds.  The sky darkened, and she was surrounded. 

KABOOM!

Lightning struck the grasses, heading straight for the girl. She couldn't make a run for it, she was too distracted. She could still see that little peek of the sun through the torture of the rains. She knew that the rain will go away, and show a different side.-The sun."

"Nicole . . ,What are you reading?"Diana, had just walked in the room. I put my hand up, beckoning her to shush and kept putting my nose into the words. "Hold up," I muffled, reading the last words of the chapter. I looked up at her. "Yes?"

She slowly sat down beside me and rested on my shoulder. "I don't feel well," she said, holding her stomach. I placed my bookmark in the book and closed it. "Why?" I questioned. Diana lifted her head. "Nicole, can i tell you something?". 

"Sure"

Diana shifted her position and swallowed. "I-"

"Is it about you and Marcus?" i questioned, turning towards her. "Just let me finish!" she winced. 

"Fine"

"Um, I think I'm. . .pregnant". 

I paused. "Wait, what did you say?" i questioned, clearly not understood. "I'm pregnant," Diana repeated. "With who's baby?" I inquired.

"Marcus's,"

I nodded slowly. "Nicole. . ." Diana mumble to me. I kept nodding. "So you mean to tell me, that Marcus is the father, and Chresanto is Marcus's brother. And that means, that. . . we're kinda related now?" I questioned, still staring at the floor. I could feel Diana nod. I opened my mouth wide. 'WHAAAAAA-"

"Before you go all bonkers, let me explain!" Diana exclaimed. I turned to her. "THERE'S NOTHING TO EXPLAIN! YOU'RE PREGNANT! THAT MEANS YOU AND HIM DID THE MESS AND POW! BABY MARANA!". Diana paused. "That's kind of a good name..." she said. i slapped my forehead. "I don't care," i said, getting up. "I mean, if you have a baby then that's fine! I just don't like the fact that...me and Chresanto will be related."