Chapter 39- The End Of Summer

Hey all so THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE FIRST BOOK OF Teach Me How To Kiss I hope you guys like this chapter. I really tried to end it well so I hope you enjoy that. I also want to thank all of you who have stuck with me and this story for its entirity. I know it took me a long while to finish this story seeing as I started it a while ago. But Now that is done I'm kinda sad. lol this was my second story that I every started writing and you can tell if you look closely at the chapters that my writing gets a little better as the chapters move forward lol. But anyway thanks to all of you for loving and reading and voting and commenting lol I really appreciate all the love and support. I hope you guys will love the second book just as much. And I will make sure to announce when that one will begin. ONE MORE THING>>

I am entering this book in the watty awards along with my book Pain & Pleasure: Perplexed Love so please support those if you can. Thanks again to all my fans and I love you all. 

Whitney (Whines8)

*********************************************************************************************

My entire life, I have made it a point to stay clear of confrontation or any situation, for that matter, that I concluded to be toxic or ‘messy’. I have never gotten into a fight or an out right argument with another person, I have never felt like I had to settle a disagreement with someone by being loud and mean or hurting them in some type of way. And most importantly, in all my time on this earth, I have never once wanted to inflict bodily harm upon another individual, no matter how rude, disrespectful, mean or annoying I thought they were. I’ve always been the ‘peace keeper’, the one that tried to compromise to keep things from getting out of hand. I’ve always been the calm, quiet girl that didn’t want any drama.

But, all that seemed to have change the moment I met Jacob’s mother and his god awful ex-girlfriend Gabby. It has taken all my will and energy not to snap at the two conniving women who seem keen on destroying my relationship with Jacob. And with all honesty, I have never disliked someone so much in my entire life. 

And now more than ever, as I run down the wide staircase in my strapp-y high heels and out the front entrance of the building, my dislike towards my boyfriends mother and ex was stronger than ever. 

The moment I realized that what Jacob’s mother had told me was true and that Jacob was neither going to deny or confirm any of it, and I saw the smug look cross her face, I was up and sprinting as fast as I could possibly go out of the building. I couldn’t be around his mother or Gabby any longer and if I was being honest with myself I didn't want to look at Jacob either. I needed some air, I needed to get away from all of it, all the drama that was Jacob’s mother and Gabby and just… breathe.

The air was warm and slightly muggy as I settled into a brisk walk, continuing my retreat from the building by walking around to the back and out onto the grassy sand that separated the building from the big mass of dark water. 

I didn’t stop until I found a secluded spot that was surrounded by tall stems of tan grass and rocks that made it look like my own little private fortress. Bending down, I quickly unstrapped my heels, that were now sinking into the warm sand and dropped them beside me on the ground, then without a care about the beautiful dress I was still wearing, I dropped to the ground beside my discarded shoes and pulled my knees up towards my chin before wrapping my arms around them.