The Conclusion . . .

Conclusion of The Secret . . . (If you want to read more about Steven, this story is for you!)

"A prominent Seattle business man is dead tonight after his involvement in a bizarre story that could have been pulled straight from the pages of a thriller novel.

Steven Austin was shot and killed after he was found attacking his estranged wife, Sarah, who has been missing for several months after a suspicious house fire.

It's an abusive game of cat and mouse you'll see here first on America Daily."

The affluent, older man turned away from the smiling reporter on his television screen, white hot fury flowing through his veins. How that journalist bitch could grin at a time like this only angered him further.

Sarah, he seethed, If you think you've gotten away with killing Steven, you'd better think again. There is no way I'm letting you walk away a free woman after murdering my son. Someday, I will make you pay.

I promise.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Oh hell no! Who's this guy?!

Are you wondering what happened to Charlie and Talia after Steven was killed? Did Talia ever get in trouble for burning down her and Steven's home? What happened to sweet Enid Wilson? And why in the world did Steven turn out the way he did (believe me, you won't want to miss that!)?

All of these questions are answered in the sequel called Secrets and Lies (#1 in Mystery/Thriller), available now on my profile page! There will also be some guest appearances from certain characters you loved to hate along with the introduction of several new amazing ones! Heehee, I can't wait for you to meet them!!! Many readers have told me they liked the sequel even better than the first!

*Reader discretion is advised*

Hope to see you there and THANK YOU for reading! :)