disney quotes

If we take the time, time to understand each other, we can learn to make it right. –Sebastian (Little Mermaid II

In bad times and good, I have never lost my sense of zest for life. –Walt Disney

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. –Pooh

There’s nobody like him anywhere at all. –Snow White

I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life. And I did, and it’s great. –Simba (The Lion King)

All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. –Walt Disney

When you find out you can live without it, go along not thinking about it. –Baloo (Jungle Book)

Be yourself here, and if people aren't taking you seriously, then they need to change, not you. –McQueen (Cars 2)

If only you would notice how I ache behind my smile. I guess you never will. –Ariel (Little Mermaid Broadway)

Anywhere we go, I'm home if you are there beside me. –Kiara (The Lion King II)

No matter what happens to me, nothing ever happens. But, who knows someday an adventure just may happen to me? –Piglet

Just because I cannot see it, doesn’t mean I can’t believe it. –Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)

Maybe it’s time to stop following someone else’s orders and start following your heart. –Cinderella (Cinderella II)

Faith. You can’t touch it or buy it or wrap it up tight, but it’s there just the same, making things turn out right. –Rufus (The Rescuers)

For every laugh, there should be a tear. –Walt Disney

What we want and what we need are entirely different things. –Pleakey (Lilo & Stitch 2)

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all. –The Emperor (Mulan)

Look, sometimes bad things happen, and there's nothing you can do about it. So why worry? –Simba (The Lion King)

The day I met you was the luckiest day of my life, and I bet you feel the same. At least I hope you do. –Toy Story 3

If you give love, you get love back. In other words, what goes around comes around. –Sebastian (Little Mermaid II)

Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You don't have to live forever. You just have to live. –Tuck (Tuck Everlasting)

There's nothing in the world quite like a friend. –Genie (Aladdin)

Love will live. Love will last. Love goes on and on and on. –Robin Hood

I won't give in. I'm stronger than they ever knew. –Jasmine (Aladdin Series)

A little "When you ever need me, I'll be there". It isn't much, but it means a lot. –Belle (Belle’s Magical World)