Snake Ring

I pulled out a snake ring.

"Well, this won't be to hard to know who I picked." I said, mockingly.

"Shut it ___!" Draco snapped.

"Whatever, " I said, turning to Fred, George,"Could I draw another one, please?" I begged, using my best puppy-eyed.

"No!" They said.

"You are mean." I pouted. Next thing I know Malfoy is dragging me into the closet.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PERV!!" I screamed.

"Good luck you'll need it." Fred, and George said.

IN THE CLOSET

I slumped against the wall of the closet and slid down to sit on the floor. I felt Malfoy sit across from you in the dark.

“Well, well, well, ___.” He said in his best Slytherin drawl.

Draco moved forward and captured my lips with his. I let out a squeak of surprise and he smirked into the kiss.

The kiss grew passionate and rough.

“Fuck…” I moaned.

“That’s the idea…”

“Shut up.” I said. He slammed his lips on to mine, almost violently.

I found myself actually enjoying this for some strange reason. He figured that out, and smirked against my lips. He put his hands on my hips while moving his lips to my neck. As I ran my fingers through has silky blonde-white hair.

"Draco..." I moaned softly, he found my sweet spot. Then he was working on unbuttoning my blouse, then....

"Times up!" Harry yelled. I heard the knob of the door being opened. I pushed Draco away and fixed my hair. He also fixed himself up to.

When Harry opened they door we were far a part.

"Good, nothing happened." Harry said, and he always had a BIG crush on me.

"Not so fast Potter." Snarled Pansy.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Draco has lipstick marks on his lips!!!" Pansy shrieked.

"Stupid, Malfoy." Potter muttered under his breath. Draco chuckled to this.

WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU

Crabble- -To busy eating a cupcake-

Goyle- She is sure hot.....hope Draco didn't hear me.

Harry- Man, I can't believe Malfoy got to her first. Unbelievable, I have always had a crush on her, I'll make sure they won't get back together.

Hermione- Well, she might be with Draco Malfoy, we are still friends. But still it won't hurt to be extra careful around her.

Pansy- -Busy trying to find ways to make you pay, and die for this-

Ron- Wow! I never believed that a girl sooo nice fall in love with Malfoy. And Harry always had a crush on her.

Fred, and George- She should be happy, if we would not have made her play, she would never fell for Malfoy, even though Harry is angry. He'll get over it.

Draco- She is the love of my life! If Harry is to take her away.......IT WILL BE THE LAST THING HE EVER DOES!!

Future

You guys had one baby boy, and his name is Braden. Then, you guys got married when Braden was six, then had a baby girl named, Isabella. Both Isabelle, and Braden got into Slytherin!