Chapter 4: Strong Bonds Don't Break

|HOLLY|

He lunged at me and I shrieked. His hands caught me by my nape and my back met the closet wall with a loud thud; I gasped, a little but winded by the surprise, but before I could even react, his lips crashed down on mine and I knew, then, that I am totally screwed.

His touch is demanding...seeking. As if it was the last time that we could ever do anything like this again. He took no opportunities for small talk as he slipped his hands underneath my ratty sweater and palmed my breàst like a greedy man, wanting nothing to be spoilt. I pushed him away for a bit just to remind him that this is not the place nor the time to be doing this but the moment I had an inch away from him, he immediately pressed himself back, this time, his tongue slithering inside my mouth.

Not the time and place, Holly. Not the time and...ah, fùck. I mentally screamed 'to hell with it' as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, our tongue sparring for dominance as his other hand slipped down the zipper of my jeans and popped the button on it. He shrugged my jeans off while I pulled the zipper to his hoodie off and immediately ran my hands around his chest, feeling his warmth underneath my palms. He snapped my bra open and slipped his fingers inside it, pinching the little nubs as pleasure shot down to my womb, squeezing it painfully.

He slipped his other hand on my navel and down it went to that hot, moist core, wet and gaping for his touch. I could feel one finger slide into my slit and searched my clít; when found, he began rubbing his fingers in fast circles and I almost cried from the need. My knees felt weak as I tried my best to stand and support myself; meanwhile, while I am busy keeping myself intact, he pulled his hands off my breàsts and grabbed my hair to tug back, exposing my neck to him. He immediately nipped and sucked on the small sensitive spot where he'd probably latch his fangs on. I knew, that if I walk in the rebel camp, they'd know that I am with Calvin but I personally don't give a fùck anymore.

Yup, I'm totally letting luck do its work.

"Fùcking hell, Holly," he breathed in between intense kisses, his European accent surfacing for the first time since I came to the Winchester lands. I gasped as his finger slipped inside my core and rubbed on its walls, rendering me useless. "You don't know how much I missed you."

His words might have stunned me or made me blush under normal circumstances but pleasure occluded all rational thoughts running around my mind and all I could do is writhe and grind myself in his touch. My knees are shaking, threatening to give up when Calvin sensed my distress and picked me up by my thighs and lifted me up. I shrieked, again, as I felt his hands encircle my thighs and hooked them behind him; my hands immediately flew to his neck for support and he took the chance of my vulnerability and position to suck on my nípples which are resting on his face.
I threaded my fingers in his hair and pulled on it, my core drenching his jeans which I am starting to hate right now. Soon, I found myself pinned on the wooden door, the exit to the small closet, as he unzipped his pants. My breaths came in clouds as I moaned and pulled on his golden strands, begging for more of what lord Calvin Campbell can only give. "Naughty little Holly," he said as I heard his jeans drop down to the floor. My pùssy is fully exposed to him and is now rubbing on his navel.

"Calvin," I whined as I could feel the cold wood press harder on my back but didn't waver my focus from him ", this...this isn't...really the time...for this."

"This is the perfect time for this," he said breathlessly as he slipped me lower in his body. His lips trailed feverish kisses on my neck and I gripped his hair tighter. Focus, Holly....oh fùck, I can't focus with him kissing me like this! "My sweet, sweet Holly," he muttered and I moaned in appreciation ", I am not going to let you go. Ever again."