Epilogue

I am sorry it took me forever to finish this story, but so much has happened. Please forgive me, and I hope this will be fine. Thank you all for reading and I appriciate your loyalty. Thank you again, and please enjoy...Sorry if its short...

Annalisa’s POV

            Two months had passed since the battle between the rogues and the pack members. Two months of heart breaks, funerals, and even some small bit of happiness. Great inner battles were fought, and some were lost; yet we all were able to survive.

            Those who were injured were now fully healed. We lost thirteen people, and two were a part of my pack; one being my fault. Though no one blamed me, I still blamed myself, for none of this would have happened if I wasn’t alive, yet at the same time, none of the good stuff would have not happened either.

            Hunter and Anthony have been helping me a lot during these difficult two months as I fought myself. I have been kept constantly busy, and when I had time off, we would go have fun as a family. They never let me out of there sight. Although I have gotten better, my inner battle is still going on.

            Since Jayden’s death, Kara has been depressed. Even though they were not true mates, they still were mated, and their bond was still living. Many times, she tried to kill herself, but we were always able to prevent her death, because she had her baby to think of.

            We were able to stop her for one month, before she finally found a hole in our guard, and took a silver blade, and ran it through her heart. The doctors had to induce labor, before the baby died. They were able to save the baby, but the mother did not survive.

            I was able to be in there as they were doing the caesarian section, because I was the Alpha. The last words she spoke to me before she died were “I am sorry for all those years I have hurt you, and I hope as your old friend you would do one last thing for me… please take care of her, her name will be Kimberly Crossly Silvermoon. She is now your daughter, I hope you will love her like you have loved your son. Thank you…”

            Since then Kimberly had been in the intensive care, for children, since she was a month premature. Now she lives with me, Hunter, and Anthony. Anthony fell in love with her the moment he saw her, and I knew he would be the best big brother she would ever have. He is always checking on her, and making sure she is okay.

            Her room is right next to Hunter’s and mine. Since it used to be Anthony’s room, he had to move to the guest room next to my office on the second story of my library. Even though he has to go up the stairs to get to his room, Anthony loves his room.

            Hunter was able to build in a star gazing window on the ceiling of Anthony’s room. He even had a latter connected to it, allowing Anthony to be able to climb onto the roof. Since the roof is a square size, Hunter even built a fence surrounding it, making it safe for Anthony to be up there.

            George and Marcie returned to our territory, in order to gain command. I had formally announced George the new Alpha of the Silvermoon pack, and a few members returned with him. The ones that went with him were Tasha, Charles, Blake, Cathlyn, and Kelyn. Tasha was promoted the title Belta, since she had a great power, and also no one else wanted the title. My new Belta was Jennifer.

            Kara wasn’t the only one to feel depressed since the fight. Since Jessica’s death, Jake has been moping around, but after a while he soon just became a hollow shell. Although he has not attempted to kill himself, he has not been allowing himself any pleasures. He has been taking his job seriously, which brings us to this moment.