Interview

They were all sitting around the table eating breakfast. It was Sunday morning. "Hey Jer, we wanna know if you want to do something today," Tom said. Jeremy glanced up from his Cheerios. "Do what?" he asked. "We want to know if you want to go do an interview with us. About the situation and just answer some questions," Tom replied. Jeremy nodded. "Okay I guess," Jeremy said. The guys smiled. "Great," Tom said. They all finished eating and went up to get changed.

They were all in the van driving to the interview at ten that night. "Jer, if you don't want to answer something you don't have to. And if at any point this is uncomfortable or upsetting, tell one of us an we'll leave. Okay?" Max instructed. "Okay," Jeremy replied.

They made it to the place where they wer having the interview and went inside the building. A women was interviewing them.

"Hello London. I'm here with the boys from The Wanted and their new younger brother, Jeremy. How are all of you boys tonight?" the lady asked. "Good," everyone said. "Is it correct that this is the first interview you have done since meeting Jeremy?" she questioned. The guys all nodded. "Yes it is," Siva answered. The women smiled. "Great! What was it like finding out the not only are you all brothers, but that you had a younger brother as well?" she asked. "It was strange to hear about, but Jer's a great kid and we've already all gotten so close," Jay said. She nodded. "So Jeremy, what was it like having them show up at your door and tell you that they're your long lost brothers?" she asked. Jeremy looked at the guys before answering. "It was weird of course. I didn't really believe them at first, but the letter looked real," he said. She grinned. "Okay! Now, Jeremy, about your mother-" she started. "We don't want to speak about that," Tom said cutting her off. She nodded in understanding. "Nathan, how does it feel to not be the youngest anymore?" she asked. Nathan laughed. "It's pretty cool actually," he replied. She smiled. "Now, I'm going to ask the question everyone's been dying to know: Jeremy, can you sing like your brothers?" she asked. The guys all looked at each other. They hadn't asked if he could yet. Jeremy shrugged. "Not really," he said. "Oh come on. It must run in the family. Sing something," she begged. Jeremy shook his head. "I don't sing," he said. She sighed.

The interview continued like this for awhile. Her firing random questions and them answering. After awhile Jeremy and Nathan got tired. Jeremy leaned on Tom to sleep and Nathan leaned on Siva. Tom and Siva unconsciously rapped their arms around the two younger boys and pulled them onto their laps.

"That's so adorable," the interviewer said once the two youngest boys were asleep. The older boys all smiled down at their younger brothers. "Well, seeing as how those two are pretty tired, we ought to wrap this up. It was a pleasure meeting with you guys," she said. They all agreed and left. Tom and Siva carried the younger boys to the van.

When they pulled into the house Jeremy and Nathan woke up. "Hey. You guys fell asleep so we came home," Jay said softly. They both nodded sleepily. They all came inside and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

Jeremy was crawling into bed when Siva came into his room. "Hey buddy," Siva said as he came in and shut the door behind him. "Hey," Jeremy said. Siva came over and sat on the side of Jeremy's bed. "I was wondering i could to talk to you," Siva asked. "Aren't we talking now?" Jeremy said with a cheeky grin. Siva rolled his eyes. "I wanted to talk to you about your mother," Siva said. Jeremy looked away. "What do you want to know about her?" he asked evasively. Siva sighed. "Anything. You haven't mentioned her. We only know her name, really," Siva continued. Jeremy stared at the bed spread. "She was my mum. So I have to love her, right?" Jeremy started. "But she wasn't very nice. Never really cared about me. I started doing bad things to get attention, but she called me stupid and said that she knew I was going to screw up. She didn't really care. So, is it bad that I don't like her?" Jeremy asked, turning these big brown naive eyes up. Siva shook his head. "That's not bad buddy. It's okay," Siva whispered. He landed a light kiss on the top of Jeremy's head and pulled him close. Neither of them said anything more. After a couple minutes Siva heard Jeremy's breathing start to even out as he fell asleep.