Day Two

Word Count: 2150

VERY IMPORTANT!....

Name change. Part Two of day one was re edited due to some very unfaithful hacking. Someone hacked my account, changed a few things, and deleted stuff.

Luckily it wasn't this story that got most of it, mainly stories I have written and haven't published have been deleted, which obviously I am devastated about, but Ill get over it.

So his name is Jaxon, not what ever it was changed to. My password was changed, and my email re made, so its hopefully all cleared up now! (:

Carry on!

~Day Two, Tuesday

"Is it obvious?" Juliette asked, running her finger across her bruised cheek. Jazz stood behind her, looking into the mirror at her as well.

"Ah, not to blind people?" She offered, looking at the bruise meekly. Juliette sighed, letting her hair from her ponytail.

It fell in a wave of golden tresses across her cheek. She fiddled till it covered most of the bruise. It worked enough.

The pain wasn't that bad this morning. Being a Werewolf was worth it in some ways.

"We need to get going, breakfast, then fitness and health with Alpha Drake," Jazz chirped, grabbing Juliette's arm.

Fitness and health didn't sound like something Juliette was particularly interested in.

Nevertheless, Juliette allowed herself to be dragged down to get food.

"I wont talk back again, I swear," Juliette heaved, grabbing the grass in front of her. The ground was cool against her aching cheek and burning body.

Alpha Drake, the ruthless wall of muscle knelt beside her, looking down at her with a slim smile. He seemed to be enjoying this.

"Is that right Kerson?" He taunted, brushing a piece of hair from her eyes, just so he could see him. Thick head of black hair, and creamy brown eyes.

She huffed, sitting up slowly. Her arms wobbled, her breathing still rapid, and couldn't be trusted.

"Goddamn, I will tie my hair up," she growled, defeated. She hadn't wanted to, just because everyone would see the bruise on her face.

"Good girl," he murmured, digging in his pocket for something. Juliette sat up, watching as he pulled a rubber band from his pocket.

She bit back a snide remark about how rubber bands ripped at your hair. He watched as she pulled her hair back into a rough ponytail.

She still sat on the cool ground, which she had been driven to after Alpha Drake tried to make an unfit Juliette run 6km without breaking a run.

Everyone else ran at there own pace.

She let his eyes graze over her cheek, enjoying how they widened slightly.

"Battle scar," she snipped, standing up to wipe off the dirt from her butt. Her legs ached from the run, even considering she hadn't gotten far.

"I'm guessing the King is making quite a thing of training the Wolves this year. Last year not one got in," Drake said, standing up. It was as if his height was never ending.

"Wow, tell me more," Juliette prompted. Okay, so she was trying to generate conversation so she didn't have to run back.

The pair started walking across the field, and toward where the rest of the group were finishing up their run.