0.3

•••

Wow, today is really busy. It must be because it's parents weekend for most of the schools around here. I had trouble even getting through the front door of the shop. There had to be at least a hundred people in here.

I have been here a month now and I love it! I love the people here and the style of the people.

Luke and I have become really close. It's like he could be my brother and Starr is like a sister to me. I trust her completely, but I have yet to completely open up to her, but we'll get there. She and Michael are the cutest thing. Starr keeps denying that they're dating but we all know it's true. Cal and Marzia have been dating for a few weeks and they are so cute! They've been my OTP since day one, along with Starr and Michael of course.

I really miss Matty and my mom but I'll be okay. My mom texted me to tell me that she was coming up for the weekend, without my father which is not suprising, and she said she had a special suprise for me.

I was standing behind the counter and waiting for my next customer. Someone dropped a few CDs and a Captain America comic book on the counter.

"Cap, nice choice" I said, not looking up to see who it was. Captain America has always been my favorite superhero, by far.

"I know" a voice said. Wait... it can't be, "it's your favorite"

I looked up to see my mom and Matty standing in front of me!

"MATTY!! HOLY SHIT!" I yelled almost jumping over the counter. I ran around it and straight into his arms. He pulled me in and showed absolutely no sign of letting go any time soon. It felt so nice to be back in his arms.

"How? When did you? Why? WHat are you?!" I babbled into his chest. God, I missed him so much.

"Suprise!" my mom said from behind him. Best suprise ever!

"Thank you so much mom! This is the best thing you could have ever done!" I said still holding onto Matty tightly.

He pulled away and looked me straight in the eyes "What time do you get off? We're gonna spend the whole weekend together" he said excitedly.

I went back behind the counter and checked the computer as I rung up the CDs and comic, "I still have an hour so just meet me outside, okay?"

"Alright Kitten, I'll be here," he said, leaning over the counter and pecking my cheek, "I love you"

I kissed him on the lips. "I love you more"

"Not possible" I said.

"Very possible" he replied, paying and walking out the door with my mom. God bless her soul.

As soon as they were gone, someone slapped an Iron Man comic onto the counter. "Sup Raymond"

"I told you to stop calling me that, Ashton" I said not even needing to look up to know it was him. He comes in here every single day. It felt like he was stalking me. He gave me that stupid nickname a week ago.

"Wow Fiesty" he said, mocking hurt. "Who was that douchebag?"

"That was my boyfriend, asshole" I snapped back.

"Wait he's your boyfriend? I thought you and Luke were dating" He said, genuinely confused.

"What? Are you serious? No way, Luke is like my brother" I explained.

"Thats not how he sees it, whenever he comes in my room to talk to Michael it's always about you"

"Well we're not dating" I said, "That'll be $5.68"