Chapter 11 - Dark Clouds

To all my fans: Thank you so much for your patience and wait, here you go

Please note I tried to place two songs for this chapter, but it seems impossible to have a playlist.  So I hope you could listen to them both.  They spoke volumes to me when I heard them. The first one (Radio Song on their way to the errands)  is here in the link to your right with the chapter.  

The second one i thought really good for the end of the chapter (how they affect each other)   You be the judge: Enrique Iglesias - Heartbeat --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVk4vENObiI 

Hope you will enjoy this chapter as much as I have writing it.

To my editor thanks for your help and support in the making of this chapter.  To the fans, keep the comments coming and don't forget to vote.

Aerynsun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2012 Aerynsun All Rights Reserved

Edited by psdoffhby

Fiery Passions

Chapter 11

Dark clouds covered the sky, as he looked out the window.  His gaze held no emotion, filled only with stone hardness.  The air surrounding him in his office, gave an eerie, cold hue to it.  His office held a mixture of modern furniture, state of the art technology; in contrast to fine pieces of sculptures and paintings.

The Latitude One International Office building in downtown Miami Beach provided a great place for his business.  His dealings in the art world, had allowed him to amass a fortune.  But as the economy dwindled, so did his clients.  He had resorted to other means to continue the lifestyle he so greedily protected.  Still the location provided a good front for his "extra business".

A loud knock on the door broke the eerie silence.  His back still to the door, he took a breath and said:

-"Yes, come in, I have been expecting you.  Do you have any news?" answered the man still looking through the window; his gaze lost in the distance.

A young man, dressed in jeans and blue long sleeve shirt, entered the room.  He walked into the room and came to a stop in front of the massive wood desk.  In his right hand he carried a thick manila envelope, while his left hand rested on his thigh.  He tried to calm his nerves as he thought about addressing the feared boss.

- "As you requested Sir, the information on Anthony's girlfriend, Samanta Monserrate.  You will be most pleased with our findings.  I believe it will be what you were looking for.  Now, regarding our previous agreement, I hope you will be able to …

-"Good, leave it on the desk," cut short the man in the Italian suit and jet black hair, still with his back to the young man. "You will receive your payment if I feel the information is worth it.  You are dismissed."

-"oh, ok thank you.  Good evening, Sir" the man exited the office, eager to leave the room before any other ideas came to mind to the feared boss.

 Bruno had made such a mess.  I will fix this stupid error of his.  Thank God he is dead, he was useless alive, let's hope his death will finally make him useful to me.  He turned and sat on his leather chair, taking the manila envelope in his hands.  He opened it and started reading its contents. 

A smile crept on his face, and lifted his grey colored eyes from the envelope.  He stroked his chin with his hands as he internalized what he had just read. 

-"Oh, I will get my revenge, and it will be a very sweet one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back on Mount Sinai Medical Center's fifth floor, Room E13, Anthony still laid in a hospital bed, stirring to wakefulness as the sounds of the monitors, and the continued plop of the IV drop entered his senses.  His eyes fluttered open as he was getting accustomed to the bright light that flooded his hospital bedroom.  He looked around his room and saw the blurry silhouettes of two big men.  His eyes were still trying to focus when one of them spoke: