Band-Aids - I Want Both.

NOT EDITED.

Louis' POV

"You both love her huh?" Niall asked Zayn and Harry as we all sat in the living room drinking tea. Taylor went to sleep early for some reason.

"Of course." They both said.

"I think you guys," I said quietly. "Should forget and drop the feelings."

"What?" They snapped.

"You see her," I choked. "Struggling everyday just to handle this. She looks at you both two different ways but it's both full with love. She's trying so damn hard to not leave again. It's hurting all of you but mostly her. That's why she left so many times! She runs to get away from her problems but it's killing her from the inside!"

"We're trying to help as we-" Zayn tried saying but Liam cut him off.

"She told me she wanted to die." He said in a hoarse voice. "She said she hated her life and she broke down the other day in the diner! Just.. I agree with Louis. Forget the feelings."

"It's not that simple." Harry said.

"I know." Liam said. I looked at him confused. "I have something to say."

"Liam, don't do it." Niall said.

"It's better than hiding it!" He yelled. He looked to Harry and Zayn with guilt flowing through his whole body. "I know you guys will hate me for this but I'm telling you anyways.. The day I talked to her in the bathroom. She literally broke down. I didn't know what could help her but in that moment something came over me and I.."

"Spit it out Liam!" Zayn said getting anxious.

"I.. I kissed Taylor." Liam said.

The room went silent but I could hear Zayn and Harry's hearts crash down and shatter to pieces. They stared at Liam as if they have just been shot. Their faces pale, their bodies stiff. It looked like they we're just made into glass and one touch they'd crumple to pieces.

Taylor's POV *Dream NOT REAL*

"Harry? Hello?" I said walking into the old vacant house. What was I doing here?

"Taylor?" He said. I could hear him smiling.

"Where are you?" I said smiling.

"I'm hiding. Come find me." He smirked.

"Don't make me do this." I said.

"Then you won't find me I guess." He said. I could hear his footsteps skipping to the left side of me. I turned and ran down the long hallway seeing nobody.

I heard his feet again and a faint chuckle after it. I ran to the right and he wasn't there. I groaned and ran another direction. It felt like I was in a maze and looked like it as well.

"Babe, are you tired of running?" He said behind me. I shot my head behind but he wasn't there. No one was.

"Yes." I said breathing hard.

"Fine." He said.

"What does that mean? Where are you?" I asked. No answer. "Harry?"

"BABE!" I heard Zayn yell. I turn to see him running towards me with blood dripping from his shirt. His hand over something on his chest.

"Zayn! Oh my god. What.. what happened?" I stuttered.

"Scott. He's here. Run. Please." Zayn pleaded.