Epilogue

Epilogue

Seventeen years later...

I put dinner in the oven just as I heard the front door shut.

“Ari” I heard Elliot call from the front door.

“I'm in the kitchen.” I shouted and started to clean away.

Two minutes later I felt arms wrap around my waist and light kisses trail my neck.

I giggled and turned around and kissed my husband passionately.

After seventeen years of marriage I think we were still in the honeymoon period.

Eliot hadn’t changed one bit in that time either and has not got one wrinkle or grey hair... he was perfect.

Luckily, I hadn’t found any grey hairs but I have a couple of faint wrinkles around my eyes... but I'm going to say they are laughing eyes

“Ew, gross, seriously Mom, Dad stop.” I heard my fifteen year old son, Xavier say.

We chuckled and pulled away from each other.

“Come on son, when you’re a couple of years older and have a girlfriend you will want to kiss her.” Eliot said.

“Yeah but I won’t be one hundred years old.” He complained.

“Hey, I'm not one hundred.” I said.

“Well you’re close enough.”

I gave him a pointed look just as the twins came through the door.

“Hey guys, how was school?” I asked.

“Fine.” Elijah mumbled as he grabbed a water, he was on the football team as well as track so he was always exhausted when he can home.

I kissed his cheek as I walked past him, he quickly wiped it off and I rolled my eyes.

I noticed Addison didn't reply which was odd for her.

“You ok?” I asked.

“Yes.” She said half-heartedly and gave me pleading eyes which I knew then to keep my mouth shut.

Everyone was quiet apart from Eliot helping Xavier with his math homework.

The front door opened and slammed shut followed by light footsteps and a set of heavy ones trailing behind.

“Mommy.” I heard Max shout from the door way and jumped into my arms.

I hugged my five year old son as he giggled.

“Did you have fun at school?” I asked.

“Yes, I played outside today then we did some painting and then we—we—we drank some milk and then we had a nap.” He smiled at me showing his gap where his two front teeth should be.

“Really, wow that’ sounds good. Did Uncle Jake behave himself?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said quickly and smiled at Jake who was trying not to laugh.

I shook my head not wanting to know.

“Daddy’s at the dining table, sweetie.” I said and kissed his forehead before he ran off towards his Dad.

“Hello Jake, are you staying for dinner?” I asked him.

“No sorry, Mia and the kids will be back soon and I said I would cook something so I better get off and go to the take-outs.” We laughed and he waved his good-byes.

I dished up the dinner and made everyone sit at the table.

“Elijah, dinner’s ready get your butt down here.” I shouted and placed the food on the table.

“Mom, can I use your car tomorrow instead of going with Elijah?” Addison asked.

“Sure honey. Your Dad can drive me to work.” I smiled and turned towards Eliot.

He smirked at me and gave me the look that meant we would talk later... in the bedroom.

“Oh guys, I spoke to Aunt Stacy today, we are all going over to hers and Uncle Riley’s for Trey’s birthday.” I said to them and got grunts in reply.

I rolled my eyes and thought back to sixteen years ago when Stacy first told me she was pregnant with Trey.

Flashback

I set Elijah next to Addison in their playpen and sat down on the couch.

“Hey baby, I'm going to work.” Eliot said coming up and kissing me softly on the lips.

“I’ll see you later.” I said.

He kissed the twins goodbye.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.

A few minutes later I heard someone enter the house.

“Hey Ari, I have something to tell you.” Stacy said plonking her butt down next to me.

“Yeah?”

“Well, I um I’m pregnant.” She blurted.

“What?” I almost screamed.

“I'm pregnant.” She repeated.

“Oh my god.” I said and hugged her. “This is going to be so much fun.”

End of flashback

We ate and the was mindless chatter amongst us.

When we were done, Eliot cleared away whilst I wrestled Max into the bath and into his pyjamas.

By Nine o’clock Max was in bed asleep and the others were in their rooms.

I flopped on the bed and heard Eliot laugh beside me.

I turned and looked up at him.

“How did we get so lucky?” I asked him.

He looked down at me fondly a ghost of a smile still gracing his lips.

“I don't know but I would never change a thing.” He mumbled against my lips and kissed me passionately.

I was lucky to have this man in my life and have four beautiful, perfect children.

To me I was the luckiest woman alive and I was also the happiest.

We pulled away both breathless.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Volia.... That's it guys, my first finished story!!!

I'm not entirely happy with this chapter but please let me know what you think!?

I'm now going to go through the stage of editing... which means new/updated chapters:)

PLEASE READ AND HELP-------

I have a few idea's for the sequel but I don't know whether to do another student/teacher or maybe do Addison with another student like a badboy?? with that though it would be totally didnt but with the same characters?

Let me know pleeeeeasee!

Comment, vote, fan and read my stories and keep checking for the sequel!!!!!