chapter 1: moving

Tralior made by Haleydea15, go check her out

                                                                         Chapter 1

I remember the day my aunt came to get me. I had been living with my mom and stepdad. Up till now my life was a living hell. Everyday i would come home to a druken abusive stepdad and a mother so pissed off she'd push me down the stairs. Sometimes I showed up to school with brusies all over me or I would pass out because I hadn’t eaten in weeks. I tried to do anything I could to avoid feeling his or her anger, working basically as a slave, but it was never enough. Nothing was enough for her after my father died.

My father died when I was six. It was my fault he died, if I hadn't forced him to do something so stupid he might have been alive today and my mother wouldn't have gone so crazy. I miss him so much that I keep a box of his things so that I'd never forget him and always remeber that it was my fault he died.

After so many years of being so depress I turned to cutting. I didn't like it a first because it burned but after awhile it stop hurting and i could bear to do it over and over again. I like the feel of it, I knew that i deserved to feel the pain because I was a murderer. That's what my mother always told me and I belived her. I deserve to be kicked and punched and so much more. 

I never understood why  my mom would break down and cry when she saw them.She didn' t care about me. Nobody did. I enjoy when she cried over me because that was the only time she'd show real emotion besides hate for me. I guess when she saw them she remember that little girl she and the love of her life raised, but then she remembered I wasn't her little girl and I was the reason her lover died. So she’d lash out calling me stupid and beating me till I passed out.

I always believed she wasn’t my mother. How could she be? She was ginger and I had brown hair and brown eyes and I looked really tan even through I don’t even tan. I hate walking around in bikini, another different between my “mother” and me. My dad had blue eyes and blonde hair. When I was smaller I look just like my dad blue eyes and everything but over the years it change. I always asked my dad why I looked nothing like my mother, and he said I would when I was older and I believe him. There was no way I was her daughter. I think my mom died when I was little and my dad moved on with the next woman he could find. 

 She was the only mother I knew so I accepted her and took all the beatings until I finally ended up telling my favorite teacher she was beating me. He informed Child services and they took me away from her and sent me to live with my uncle James and my aunt. 

 So here I am getting on the plan with my dad brothers wife better know as aunty Em. Aunty Em was really pretty. She actually looked a lot like me but was way prettier. 

 I was scared to go somewhere new. I wonder if the kids will like me at the new school, I hope so. Who I am I kidding? I was basically a loner at my old school how would going somewhere else be any different? Maybe I could change my identity. Start all over and be a cheerleader or something. Something I wouldn’t have dared think does at my old school. 

“ Don’t worry kitty-Kat everything going to be okay.” She wraps her arm around me and for some reason I felt at home. Something I only felt when I was listening our singing along to music, and I wanted to believe everything she said.

“ I know. I trust you Em.” I said with a small smile

 She gave me a sad smile and they announce that the next plane for California is leaving in ten minutes

“ That’s us.” We grab my bags and I look behind me one more time before I left to pursue my new life.