Renee

Yuca's POV

When I had slightly let her go from the hug that I had on her, and turned to face Marcos.

Marcos was usually the one to handle all the contests that we did on Richmond. He wasn't involved in any of the car clubs other than to be the one person to always organize something. If you needed some extra money and wanted to enter your car for a chance to win some money. Marcus is the one you would look up. He got along with everyone. I had never heard of him having bad blood with anybody. So when Isabel turned and ran away like she was running from the cops, I was curious.

"Oh shit, sorry lover boy. Gotta go."

Said the girl with the skirt and tube top. She left with the other girl with the jeans and tight shirt.

I turned to look at the girl that stayed and recognized her from taco cabana. She was the one that went into the men's restroom because some other chick was in the women's. I was going to ask her what the deal was with Isabel but Raymond beat me to it.

"Why did she take off like that? Did she see her probation officer or something?" Laughing at his own joke.

I rolled my eyes at him and shoved him a little bit and he just gave me a shrug.

Isabel's friend stopped looking in the direction Isabel took off to and looked at Raymond.

"Well, she did see someone that she didn't expect to see here, but it wasn't a probation officer." She smiled at him.

Great, Isabel has a boyfriend. She probably has a boyfriend and she saw him here and she didn't want him to see her so that's why she took off the way she did.

Hopefully they hadn't been going out for too long or it was going to be harder for me to make her my girl.

But that's ok, I always get what I want.

"Her boyfriend doesn't let her come out to party?" I had a little bit of bitterness to my voice. Just thinking about her having a boyfriend was pissing me off.

"Boyfriend? Did she tell you she had one?" Her friend asked me.

"No, she didn't, but why would she hide from someone if it wasn't her boyfriend?" Why else would she need to hide.

"From some guy that she has bad blood with, she has been trying to avoid him for months and he is here." She turned to look at the direction Isabel looked before she turned and ran away. "Sorry guys, I got to go. I think he saw her too. It was nice meeting you Raymond." She smiled at him and ran off to wherever Isabel went for cover.

Bad blood with some guy?

How could a girl that looks like she could have bad blood with a MAN?

She was so small, so pretty, she seemed so delicate. Who would want to hurt her?

It would have been different if it was another girl. Girls always have beef with each other and over some stupid stuff. But for a girl to be running away from a guy was just not right.

I don't know why it surprised me so much. I knew a lot of guys like that. Who didn't care who they dealt with, girl or guy. If you crossed them, you would get your butt handed to you. They had no remorse for what they did to girls. It was horrible and I hated guys like that with a passion.

I had too many questions going through my head and I needed answers. This was not sitting well with me. She was too beautiful to be scared.

I needed to find out who was the cause of her fear and I needed to finish it.