Chapter 8: Close, yet so Far Away

Copyright 2014 © Rosesareforever

Cruel Fate

Chapter 8

'Close, yet so Far Away'

Feeling groggy and disoriented, Amelia slowly woke up from the most peaceful sleep she’d had in a long time, when she suddenly felt something hard poke against her behind. Still half asleep, it didn’t register what was going on until she tried to stretch her sore muscles and realized she was pressed firmly against a rock hard chest, wrapped tightly in a cocoon made of Benjamin’s arms, their legs intertwined. Whoops!

Somewhere during the night, they must’ve gotten tangled up in each other. Trying to look over her shoulder, she let out a relieved breath when she noticed Benjamin was still fast asleep. Twisting and shifting, she unsuccessfully tried to get out of his hold and bolt. Instead of breaking free, the opposite happened and she ended up wrapped even tighter in his arms. A low, surprised moan left her hoarse throat as his érection accidently brushed against her core and she immediately stilled her movements.

Wetness started to pool between her legs as she became intimately aware of the position they were currently in. Without the layer of clothes between them, Benjamin would’ve been able to easily slide inside of her from behind. Fuck. Memories of their night together hit her at full force, reminding her of the heavenly feelings he evoked inside of her.

~ Seven years ago ~

Amelia’s eyes fluttered closed as the man leaned forward and slowly touched his lips to hers. It was a tender kiss, so delicate she could feel butterflies erupt in her stomach and dance in contentment. His hand cupped her cheek as his tongue prodded her lips, asking for entrance to her wet cavern. Moaning softly, Amelia allowed his tongue to slip between her lips, deepening the kiss. Her hands trailed up his back, slid past his neck until her fingers fisted in his hair.

Minutes passed, but it could’ve been hours, as Amelia got lost in the feel of his muscled, hard body pressed against her soft curves and the way he skillfully kissed her breathless. The tingle between her legs intensified, her breasts felt heavy as the word ‘more’ kept repeating in her mind. She wanted – no, needed more – more kisses, more touches.

The hand pressed against her cheek slowly disappeared in her hair and tugged at the long ebony strands. Amelia gasped at the delicious pressure on her skull. He was playing her body like a finely tuned instrument without even knowing it.

“Damn, babe, you taste divine,” he hissed against her lips, one hand tangled in her hair, the other cupping her rear. “I can’t wait to find out how it’ll feel to have your wet pûssy squeezing my côck in a death grip.” His bold words only seemed to boost the already skyrocketed thirst inside of her. Her lower muscles clenched exquisitely.

In between kisses, the man slowly pushed her backward until the back of her knees collided with the side of the bed. Before Amelia knew what was happening, she was lying down in the middle of the bed with a powerful masculine body pressed firmly against hers. Hands explored every inch of her torso, slid along every curve until they halted to finally cup her breasts and squeezed. A breathless moan left Amelia’s lips as she arched her spine and leaned into his touch.

“So responsive,” the man muttered before pressing an open-mouthed kiss on the exposed skin right below her belly button where her shirt had ridden up a few inches. Weird little strained noises erupted from deep within Amelia’s throat, sounding foreign to her own ears. She’d never felt this feverish, her lower muscles tense and her entire body rigid, as if she would tear in two.