Suicide

Okay, I know that this isn't always something you want to read about... but, if you have any problems, think of attempting suicide, you cut and things seem like they wont get better, think again. This is for all of you that think you cant get out of the hole someone put you in. I know you can. And you will. You just need to stay strong. Because there IS a purpose for you. You all have something to be and you will find it. you just have to hold on and believe. I'm making this to tell you... your not alone. And I'm here to talk to you. Whenever you need me. Because its hard to think that no one likes you and that your worthless. but your not. Definatly not to me. I have been through a lot. I have been heart broken, hurt by family, hurt by class mates, hurt by past friends, hurt by guys, bullied, and I know what its like. You should never feel singled out. You shouldn't feel attacked or targeted. You shouldn't feel the need to hide. If you ever think about killing yourself, remember... its a permanent answer to a temporary problem. You aren't alone and I'm here for you. I love you. And I know you can make it.

XoXo, Avery.

p.s. These will be stories. And like hopeful sayings. I'm tying to help anyone who feels pain. I think bullying is wrong. I also know what its like. I want to give you hope. Because I got out. and I'm sure you will too.