Requested Imagine #85: Samm Elaine

Alright IlostmyWinchester. Entertain yourself with this meanwhile I write the other. Can you believe that this from 11.5.2014?

***

Imagine that you're with your best friend who happens to be half of the Dan + Shay duo. You're currently watching Dan goofing on during rehearsals. It honestly amazed you how the two of these boys managed to get through at least three hours of not goofing off while singing on stage for millions of fans.

"Samm!" Dan yells in order to get your attention. You look up to see him already standing in front of you and it surprises you causing to yell in horror, "I'm not that scary, am I?"

"Your persona says otherwise." You retort and he lets out a throaty laugh. It was a laugh that you had known ever since you were three and he was five. Dan had become a type of big brother for you especially since your biological brother died serving his country.

"Leave the girl alone," Sam Ellis and Shay at the same time. Shay, Dan, and Dan's girlfriend look at each other before looking at Sam and laughing. Ellis turns bright tomato red from embarrassment. There was something that nobody was telling and even though you wanted to know what it was, maybe it was better than you didn't know.

"Well, Elaine and I are going to the mall. We'll back in time for the show," Abby, Dan's girlfriend, chirps as she takes you by the hand and drags you out the door. She's laughing the entire way and you can't help but laugh from her contagious laughter, "The look on Samuel's face was absolutely marvelous! He likes you."

"Hmph, that's a good one," you chuckle and she shakes her head before stretching her arm in front of your chest causing you to come to an abrupt stop, "What the heck, Abs?"

"No. It's not "that's a good one," it's "yes, you're right because I like him too."

"I do not."

"Denial."

"I don't want to talk about this," you respond, pushing her away. She places her hands on the sides of your face and looks you straight in the eye and explain how your eyes look different, "It's called sunlight getting in my eyes."

"It's called love and Samuel happens to be your sunshine," Abby says and you're still in denial, "It doesn't matter what I say though, I'm going to win anyways."

***********************

"It still shocks me how you guys manage to practice for thirty minutes, goof of for three hours and then pull off a killer performance for two hours," you look at Dan and Shay who are drenched in sweat. The smell horrible and you wonder how Abby manages to keep her car clean with these two goobs smelling like crap.

"I don't think you smell that bad, Dan. You smell like....roses!"

"I was thinking more like daisies, but roses are fine too," you make a face in disgust and the boys burst into laughter, "Hey Sam, we don't smell that bad. C'mere, give me a hug!"

"Ew, no! Don't touch me at all, you nasty and germy creep."

"How on earth did I just get downgraded from squeak clean Dan to nasty and germy creep?" Dan asks you jokingly and you shrug knowing that you couldn't think of an answer besides the fact that you were a germaphobic and there wasn't anything thing that you could do about it, "Either way, I'll go bathe in hand sanitizer so I can hug."

Abby doesn't let her boyfriend speak another sentence as she quickly interrupts him, "You better do it quick because something grand is about to happen. It's going to be a thing."

Abby insists on how she has the need to want to apply makeup on you and you know that you can't argue with Abby. She always gets her way no matter what, "With or without make-up, you look absolutely stunning! Okay. C'mon, we have to be in the pit in ten minutes. Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

"Abs, you know how I feel about crowds...." You begin to panic once you see the large crowd that has gathered together for Hunter, Dan and Shay.

"Trust me. I won't let you out of my sight," She squeezes your hand and you feel a little more calm, "Breathe. Just take deep and steady breaths. We don't need you fainting here."

You nod knowing that your voice would fail you at this moment. Once you an Abby are standing in the pit, you try to distract yourself from freaking out because you're claustrophobic by looking up at the boys on stage. Your eyes immediately land on Sam Ellis, who is already looking at you and smiling, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a little surprise here. C'mon up here, Samm!"

Hunter sticks his hand out towards you and you know that you have to take it. He pulls you up on stage with the help of security guards who are making sure that no one hurts you in the process of all of this. Once you're on stage you begin to wonder what's going on, "Mr. Sam Ellis, she's all yours."

Hunter takes a few steps back and Ellis takes a few steps forward towards you and smiles. He's a nervous wreck and it's been forever since you've seen him this nervous. He looks down at his feet before looking up at you and bringing the microphone up to his lips, "El, I know that you hate crowds, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to ask you. This is the only place where I know that I won't screw-up what I'm about to say.

"From the very first day I met you, I hated you. We both knew that. You hated me and I hated you. We always bickered and I never understood why, but I know that I also argued with you because I found it easier to talk to you that way. As months passed by, I realized that I was in love with you and I knew that you would never feel the same way about me. Now, three years have passed by and I'm tired of seeing you crying because of douchebags who never actually cared for you, but then again, I'm glad that they didn't realize how special you were because I did and I still do. You probably don't feel the same way about me and I don't blame you. I mean, look at me, it looks like I wear Hunter's t-shirts, I have no sense of style, I eat Ramen noodles more than anything else because I can't cook anything else...I don't blame you for not feeling the same way about me. All I'm saying is that I'm in love with you and I need someone to straighten me out along with anything else that I could possibly screw up in the future."

"So..." Hunter says as he tries to help his best friend out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"