Chapter Seventeen

Hope you enjoy this one, it's a short chapter, but juicy. Warning: Contains mature scenes in this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment your suggestions!

"Please don't make me choose, Lee. You know who I'm going to pick." That's all I could say. With that, Lee left angrily from the house. "I feel terrible."

"Look, he's my friend, but this was never supposed to be anything serious. I just wanted to fulfill your fantasy in some way." Ryan didn't seem hurt by this. Which is a good thing. If anything, he was completely understanding.

"Do you think he'll ever talk to me again?" What can I say? I felt guilty, sad, and hurt. I didn't want to admit that I love Ryan more, but it's the truth. It was the only thing that I could've said at a time like this. I mean, seriously. I just met Ryan's parents. This was just too screwed up already.

"Don't feel guilty, Kitten. I can see your face and I don't want you to feel like this." I started to cry. Not the soft-crying that I usually do, but the hard, hot tears running down my face.

I walked to our bedroom, "I just want to please everyone, Ryan."

He jumped on top of the bed, "Kitten. In life, you'll never be able to please everyone. Trust me. I learned that the hard way."

There was no way I could ever recover from this. The humiliation that I must've put him through. I think life was a little easier when it was just Ira trying to screw up our relationship. Now, I have someone else's feelings to worry about. And I've completely broken his heart. "I love him too though.. you know that right?"

"Yes, I know you do. We just got too close."

"Are you mad at me?" I looked at him straight in the eyes, to see if he would lie to me, "You can be honest."

"I'm not. It's my fault that you're feeling like this. We just should've not done this." Ryan started to undress me to get me comfortable in bed. The dinner went fine and now I had to deal with this. Every day was something different, another screw-up on my part.

"Tell me you love me." I looked at Ryan who was next to me on the bed. "Tell me that you'll always love me."

"I love you, Scarlet." He pushed me on the bed and wiped away my tears, "I'll always love you." He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck, slowly and softly. Mmm, this feels wonderful.

"Are we going to play this game?" I laughed as he continued to place kisses on me. He lifted up my dress and started to put his hands under, pushing my under-wear aside to insert his fingers in me. "Ryan, c'mon, don't."

"Kitten, I know you want this." He continued to insert his fingers inside me, one at a time until he had almost his entire fist in me, "How does that feel?"

"Mm, you know how that makes me feel." I coyly smiled as I arched my back until my bre-asts were already pointing to the ceiling. I could feel my juices wetting the insides of my under-wear and the bedsheet. "You know it's pretty hard to clean these sheets."

"Yeah, but I know it reminds you of me, so that's the good thing about it." He smiled with his gorgeous smile and finally pulled off my under-wear to the side of the bed and inserted his pen-is inside me.

"Oof." My dress was still on me, but quickly getting wrinkled, "So much for ironing this dress."

"You don't need it anymore anyway." With his strong hands he ripped the front seam and started to pull it off of me like it didn't even hold anymore.

"Ryan!" I laughed, "That was expensive. I bought it specifically for this night."

"Exactly. You bought it specifically so I can rip it off of you." He thrusted as he slurred each word. Obviously, I wasn't the only one turned on about this.

Ryan scooted me up and put a pillow under my back to boost me up, it provided extra stability in order to thrust even harder. He fuc-ked as hard as he could, "Very demanding today."

His pelvic muscles were making its way towards me, every movement was the for the sole purpose of pleasing me, "Honestly, Lee can love you. But he won't ever have you completely." He thrusted even harder, kissing me at the same time while grabbing ahold of one of my breasts, "You're mine, Kitten. I don't like sharing."

"Is it so wrong that I'm SO pleased to hear you say that." I smiled as I pushed him off of me to straddle him. With one bang, I had pushed his pen-is inside me, jumping up and down on his shaft to let the girls bounce up and down. "DON'T push me back down so you can fu-ck me from behind. I want you to look at me."

"Kitten..." This was unusual for him. He was always the demanding one, the one in charge, but not for today. Today he was my wonderful, marine, that I loved oh-so-much! I wanted to see his facial reactions when I fuc-ked him. "Sh-it."

He caught ahold of my hips and helped me go faster and harder, "Ahh, this is not what I had in mind, but I'll take it." 

Our groans and moans surrounded the bedroom and even though the A.C. was on, it felt so hot in this room. Our bodies were sweating. My heels were leaving imprints on the bed while his dog tags were jumbling up. "Kitten, you're squirming."

"No reason." I could feel my face blushing, the heat of it was only making this seem even harder. My org-asm was close to bursting, if not, already bursting. He caught my hips and grinded it to my g-spot. "Oh no!"

"What's wrong, Scarlet?" With that sentence I felt like I was peeing. From the bottom of me, juices were coming out. "Kitten!"

Was I in trouble? This is so embarassing. "I didn't pee, did I?"

"No", Ryan freely fuc-ked me again, "Absolutely not." With quick, jerky moves he came at an instant. I guess me squirting was a huge turn-on.

'That was new."

"Very new." He lifted me up off his pen-is and set me on the bed to go down on me, "Let's do it again."

"Mkay!"