Chapter 6

Ah! So please do not kill me. Yes, it has been far too long of a wait for this story. I have just been kind of....lost I guess you could say. What with lots of school work and junk. It sucks. don't sue me if this chapter is chicken crap too.

Make me happy and vote and comment??? If you do I will be very happy!! =D

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 6

Recap(I'm giving a longer one cuz' it's been awhile...):

NOAH'S POV

I feel nervous as we drive to the school. My stomach is still churning but holding Joshes hand helps. He turns and smile at me at every stop light and the little butterflies appear in my stomach. Stupid hot football player.

"Are you nervous?", he asks me as we stop at yet another light.

"Yeah, a little bit."

"Well don't be. We may not be able to act like a couple in school bit I will still look out for you. I won't be surprised if we end having a few classes together either."

I nod ok and draw in a deep breath as we pull into the school's parking lot. I see students standing by their cars and school doors and I hasp at how many kids there are. My old school had 500 students for the whole high school and then this school, well it's well over 500 kids, that's for sure.

I never thought that I would have to go to a new school. Hell, I never thought that I'd be moving but you never know what to expect in life. I guess the move isn't that bad though. I mean, I did get a boyfriend out of it. 'A very sexy boyfriend'. Stupid thoughts. I'm going to get myself excited already and it's not even 8 in the morning.

Not being able to be intimate with Josh is going to be tuff. I do have physical needs you know. Ah crap! Now I sound like a freaking man whore.

I slap myself on the forehead as Josh parks the car. I grab my bag from the backseat and when I go to get out, josh pulls my arm and onto his lap.

He moans when our bodies collide and I can't help but stick my tongue into his mouth when our lips are together. He moans louder this time and sticks his hands inside my shirt. I shiver from his tough and I move my front closer to his. Our bodies rub against one another and I pull away before it gets even more heated. Plus, I'm scared of going any further. I am a virgin after all. It may not seem like it, but I am.

Josh smirks at me after we pull away and gives my forehead a kiss. I sigh, climb off him and make my way out of the car, thanking god for the creation of tinted windows. It's time. Time for my new life, school and new drama. This ought to be fun. NOT!

..........................................................

Well, nothing exciting has happened yet today, except for the fact that Josh is in almost all of my classes. That has been great. It's fun being able to sit there and gaze at him at him all class long. He always seems to notice too, which causes me to blush like a girl.

Most of the teachers have been nice, especially Mrs. Dawson who is like 7 months pregnant. She looks like she has her own planet, but besides that she is the sweetest person that I have ever met.

Right now I am in fifth period, math, with Josh and all of his buddies, and I feel as if class will never end. I look over at Josh, who is staring at me intently. I just chuckle and pull out my cell, shooting him a text.

-Whatcha staring at stud?

I press send and then I hear this loud vibration. Josh jumps like a foot in the air and the teacher looks at him like he is crazy. I stifle a giggle and then tear my gaze away from Josh. The teacher has gone back to teaching and I am thankful. He is too cranky for me. He wears a toupee and has a funny looking mustache and is like 50 years old. I have never seen a teacher be so crabby. He must have forgotten to take his medicine this morning.

I am pulled from my metal argument as I feel my phone vibrate. I quickly snatch it out of my pocket and smile when I see that it's a text from Josh. I open it and start to read.

-oh, just your sexy ass body. Ask to go to the bathroom and meet me in the hallway

I look over at him, but see that his desk is empty. Nice. I was so spaced out that I actually missed him leaving. I swear, I am a space cadet sometimes. Silly me.

Storing my phone back in my pocket, I raise my hand and ask to be excused to the bathroom. With the wave of a hand, the teacher ushers me away. I grin excitedly as I make my way out of the classroom and down the hall. Josh never said where to meet him exactly, so I am suddenly grabbed and pulled into a dark room, I gasp out loud. A hand clamps down onto my mouth and the person says,

"Calm down. It's just me."

That velvety smooth voice enters my head and I calm down right away. Thank god it wasn't a creeper. It was only Josh. Heck! I was about to scream bloody murder. I have never liked being surprised.

"Whoa. You scared me.", I say back as I wrap my arms around his waist in the dark. He returns the favor and pulls me as close as possible to him.

"So why did you want me to meet you out here?", I ask him.

"I couldn't stand looking at you any longer and not being able to kiss you.", he responds.

"Oh. Well in that case get over here mister.", I say and then pull his lips down to mine in a rush. He pushes his lips hard onto mine and pushes me back against the wall. I hear a few things drop, but ignore it.

I slip my tongue into his mouth and then I feel his hands slowly creep down to my butt and around to the backs of my legs. He grips behind my knees and pulls me up so that my legs are rapped around his waist and my crotch is pressed up against his.

He moves a little and rubs against me. I groan and push back as a means of being as close as possible to him. He senses my need and somehow pulls me even closer than before.

I feel his hand slowly creep inside my shirt, and as he begins to rub, a shudder rips through me. I yank at his hair and kiss him with all of my might. His shirt somehow becomes lost in all of the hotness and soon, things start to get hotter.

His hand moves from being on my ass to the front of my jeans. I feel him rub his hand over my newly formed hard on and I gasp, grabbing his hand.

"No...stop.", I say in between breaths. He drops me so that I am flat on the ground, cups my face and says,

"I understand. I'm not going to push you."

"Thank you.", I say and then push my lips to his one last time before exiting the closet and heading to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and fluff up my hair a bit.

A blush is still very apparent on my face, and this brings memories back into my head. That was hot as hell a few minutes ago. I haven't had that much fun in a long while.

Josh seems to know just how to handle me too. He isn't pushy at all, and I am thankful for it. I really want this relationship to last with us. Josh means the world to me already and I have only been here less than a week.

I throw a bit of water on my face and try to push dirty thoughts from my mind. I swear. I have never enjoyed kissing so much in my life. I never cared about it before, but now, hell, it's very important to me.

No! Bad Noah!

I slap myself inside a little and make sure that I look ok before exiting the bathroom. I hear some arguing down the hall and a voice that I know. I hide behind an extra wall and peek my head around the corner.

I see a very blonde girl in high heels, a tube top and a very short skirt pressed up against none other than Josh. I gasp quietly to myself and watch them.

She seems to get closer and closer to him and I see her hand reach out and touch his. He tries to pull back a little, but doesn't resist when she entwines their fingers.

I can faintly here them talking, but can not make out their words. The last thing I hear before I start to cry is the sound of the bitches laugh and the sight of their lips pressed together.