{35} Nurses Are A Pain In The Ass

I was sitting in the class biting on my nails and trying to forget the event that happened earlier. What on earth made Crevan say that to me? Was he gay? Why couldn't he be gay? And if he wasn't gay, then why would he say that to me? Was he joking? If he was, that was a sick and a very twisted joke.

It wasn't good to walk around messing with people's emotions, not knowing if they would like you or not. Wait, I didn't like Crevan. He was just a boy who was annoying, liar, with a good hair, beautiful shining blue eyes, an amazing smile, and his astounding laugh.

I sighed and started to draw in my sketch absentmindedly, after some minutes, I looked down to see I was drawing Crevan, again. That one was different, though. His head was leaning back, smiling, and his cheeks were turned a little darker from laughing so hard. I shaded his eyes and I made a mental note to myself that I had to ask my parents for color pencils.

The next level was coloring instead of black and white. I wondered if my therapist would be happy that I was getting into drawing and becoming good at it. As I was shading Crevan's hair, there was a slam near me and I looked up to see Rhett sitting on the other side of the table. His head was down and he was slowly eating a yogurt. What was he doing there next to me? What did he want? He should ask before sitting in MY table.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and tried to make words come out of my mouth but there was nothing. Rhett looked at me and he looked like shit. His skin was paler, he had bags under his eyes, and easily I knew something was way wrong. I pulled my sweater closer and remembered I had his jacket in my locker. He shook his head and went back to eating his yogurt, looking around the lunch room.

Was he looking for Alexandria? I looked behind me to see Crevan and Alexandria sitting together. Alexandrina was laughing but Crevan looked bored and in deep thought. He turned his head towards me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back to shading his eyes. If I made his eyes black, he was going to look like a demon and I honestly thought that he should be one after what he did to me. But if I put blue, it'll look exactly like him and just make him glow more, if that was even possible.

I groaned silently and tried to think which color I should put for his eyes. I heard something move so I quickly looked up to see Rhett clutching his arm. A dark red started to form on his shirt and we quickly jumped out of our seats, I held him and ran out of the lunch room. We was running down the hallway, pushing people out of the way, and telling them to move.

"Move away, idiots!" I screamed. They moved out of our way and they made a path for us. We down the path and turn the corner. When we finally got to the nurses office, I turned the handle but it didn't open. I saw that there was paper on the door and it said nurse was out for lunch.

I groaned and kicked the door. It wouldn't open and I was getting frustrated. Why every time something bad has happened, the nurse wasn't there? I heard a groan and I stopped kicking the door and turned around to see Rhett sitting on the floor holding his bleeding arm.

I crunched down and whispered "Stay with me okay?" I grabbed his bleeding arm and he hissed. "Keep holding it. Don't let go." He nodded and put my other hand on his bleeding arm. I looked around and no one was in the hallways. Nurses have always been a pain in the ass.