Chapter 1: Green

Hello guys!

I can’t tell you how happy and excited I am to finally publish here on Wattpad my 2nd novel, Helping the Poltergeist.  You might wanna read my first one too: My X Bestfriend. J

Here it is!

Hollie

I woke up with an awful pain in my head. People in white gowns approached me. It was all confusing. I try to stand up from my bed and get out of this place but the doctors stopped me. Then a nurse injected a syringe on my I.V and soon I swayed until my legs gave out.

~

A little over an hour has passed since I was sedated.

 “How are you feeling?”  I was greeted by an old woman. I can tell by her voice that she is, not because of her countenance.  Her kind eyes made me calm somehow or maybe, the sedative drug still hasn’t wear off. The woman helps me up on a seating position for my arms and legs feel like jelly. I look at my surroundings and I knew I was in a hospital but I can’t remember why I was there.

“Wh-who are you? What happened? Why am I here?” Frowning, I return my gaze to the lady and she wasn’t looking at me. I kept an alternate look from my surroundings to the woman to check for any clue. I just can’t understand! I’m devastated with all of this.

“I’m afraid I can’t answer that.” She penitently said to me. “Look, just lie down and take a rest. You’re-”

“Please help me! I need to get out of here.” I begged to the woman though I’m not sure where to go. She just stared at me and then at the door, as if waiting for someone to bust in and haul me to hell.

Fear stayed with me like a friend. All this uncertainties are starting to engulf me. That and I being not able to figure out where I am, who this woman is, what I was doing here, and to top it all, who I am.

Why should I be in this oppressive situation?

“J-just calm down. No one’s going to hurt you.”

“Please! Please, tell me! Who am I? Who am I?” I cried to her in deep distress. Not knowing who you are is like you’ve been given the tools and the power while forgetting to hand over the knowledge.

“What?” The lady asked in deep shock, her eyes wide with fear.

After 5 months...