Chapter 12

.

The lady looked at me, with tears in her brown eyes as her dark brown, wavy hair shaped her face. "Blue! Blue, my baby girl." She sobbed, as she ran up to me, hugging me tightly. "I-I finally found you.. I found you." She cried shakily. My lips parted in shock, my body freezing completely. "I'm so sorry.."

"I don't know who you are." I say, lightly pushing her off of me. I thought it was rude of me, but.. I honestly was too confused to even try to be polite.

She sighed, closing her eyes. "Oh yeah.. I'm Marie."

She looked to be around her thirties, as she.. Wow she looked so much like me which made the pit in my stomach grow.

"Blue, I-I'm your mother sweetheart.. It's hard to believe--"

"My mom is dead." I shook my head. "You're crazy in the head if you think that--"

"Could we sit down?" She ran a hand through her hair. "I.. I want to talk to you. I want to answer all your questions."

"How did you find me?" I couldn't seem to contain myself, my voice coming out shaky.

Harry ran to my side, his arm wrapping around my waist as he pulls me towards him protectively.

"Oh my goodness, is this your boyfriend?"

"Husband, but that's alright too." Harry nods.

My eyes softened, as I look up at him.

"Sorry, I think we should leave the two alone, Harry.." Gemma says.

I almost didn't even want to be left alone with this lady who claimed to be my mom.. But that wasn't possible. She's gone. I've known that and believed that for as long as I can remember.

Confused, I followed her to the kitchen and sat at the table with her.

"How did you find me? How?" I murmured, pursing my lips.

"Blue, I know you've known that.. Your father and your mother was killed in a car accident. But it wasn't your mother inside that car, Blue." She whispered.

"I.. No, it was my mom. Please tell me it was." My voice wouldn't stop shaking.

"Your dad told me I couldn't see you until you were twenty years old.. I waited so long until that day, and I tried to look for you. I went back to London, only to get the news from your grandma that your dad passed away.. Along with Hillary. I thought you died in the car crash too, but.. I didn't get myself to believe it. I just couldn't. I had no idea where you were, and I just.. Gave up after the few weeks of trying to find you. But then I found you, I.. I came to see you again, for another chance because.. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving my own daughter like that." She cried. "And I'm sorry I really am, Blue."

"Hillary was my mom's name. Hillary Anderson." I shook my head, trying to process what she just said, but I couldn't cope.. Not at all. "It doesn't make any sense how--"

"When you were born, Blue.. Your father and I split. He got full custody based on how much money we made, and I honestly lived on the streets for about a week until I had a friend who let me stay over.  Your dad cheated on me, with Hillary. He hooked up with her, every single night before I was pregnant. And before I had you.. One night, I saw. And it wasn't great.. My heart broke, Blue because.. That was the father of my child. A disgusting man, who pretended as if he didn't do anything wrong."

"He.. He married Hillary right after you two divorced.'' I closed my eyes, a tear managing to slip.

She nods slowly, surprised that I spoke up.