Siteforstyle Sunglasses

In today’s world, style is all that matters. And, there are many ways of showing the world your style. Be it clothes, or watches, or accessories. There are many brands that deal with these products. One such accessory is sunglasses. www.SiteForStyle.com offers a wide range of personalized sunglasses for men as well as women.

It is known for the good craftsmanship in making glasses that are extremely durable and scratch resistant with light weight materials that make the glasses very easy to sport. Producing glasses of varied designs in different shapes and sizes makes it one of the leading producers of sunglasses in the market.

The website offers a highly user friendly interface. The users are asked to provide general data like Name, and sex but also specific data like address of shipping. The data is protected using a 128bit SSL encryption that makes it extremely theft for online theft and compromising security. This makes SireForStyle one of the most trusted websites out there.

The glasses that are ordered just cost about $98 excluding the shipping charge that is about $5.99 and the orders are shipped out anywhere in the country. Apart from the cheap rates and the fast delivery options, the sunglasses come with a trial period of 14 days unlike any other company in the market. The customer is given an option of deciding whether or not he/she ants to keep the glasses. They can be returned within these 14 days. If the customer chooses to keep the glasses, he/she will be charged the given amount and will also be given a detailed bill for the product. Any mistakes in the bill can be corrected within 30 days of receiving the bill.

 The customer is also given an option of being a part of an elite sunglasses club. Upon exercising this option, the customer will receive a pair of glasses 45 days after and one pair every month just for $49, each with its own 14 day trial. The customer can choose to stop receiving these orders by contacting the company through the details given on www.SiteForStyle.com/home/ContactUs.

To check out the new 2014 collection, visit www.SiteForStyle.com as soon as possible.

Follow us:-

https://twitter.com/siteforstyle

https://www.facebook.com/Siteforstyle

http://www.pinterest.com/siteforstyle/