The Story

Chapter One:The Story
        I walk out of my room and yes to answer your question I am the daughter of the king of hell my name is clementine I am fourteen years old I have long red hair that spiked in the back and little teardrops under my eyes they were birthmarks one golden eye one red I get it from my parents my dad that conceived me was a angel the time I was born he had been here for ten whole months and he didn't turn into a demon at all we don't know why he never turned but anyways I have a twin brother his name is dominic we all call him niko for short and everyone calls me clem or clemmy which I hate that nickname its either clem or clementine I walk down the hallway to the throne room and I see my dads sitting at the thrones and I walk over to them and I smile to my dad and he asks "you ok?".

I nodd he smiles and pushes his golden hair behind his ear and I ask "dad?" he meets my gaze and smiles and I finally ask "I know I haven't asked in a while but what happened to your mom?" he looks to my dad and he nodds in agreement and he says "I think its time they heard the story sweety" he nodds in agreement and he stands up tossing his long red locks behind his shoulder and he says "where is your brother?" I smile and reply "he's in his room" he wraps his arm around me my dad on the opposite side as we walk to my brothers room and he was on his bed drawing and I say "hey bubba they are finally gonna tell us" he scoots over on his bed when I sit next to him he pushes his golden locks out of his face his half eyes flickering just like mine and they sit on the bed in front of us and my dad started "my mother was a very bad woman when my dad got kicked out of heaven and he took a percentage of the angels with him and thats what makes up our realms here the nine realms you knew that right?".

we both nodd in agreement and he continued "well my mother she was queen of one the realms and when god created her he wanted a submissive to adam but she wouldn't bow down to man she got with my father he promised her own realm well when I was born or my mother was expecting me he said when this child is born and if something happens to me he gets my realm my mother fought him saying she deserved it she wanted all the realms to herself" I was confused wait a minute why wasn't he a demon why is he kind? and I ask "but dad how are you half angel?" he smiles and touches my leg and says "because when my mother got pregnant my dad was still an angel therefore I have kindness in my heart".

I smile and nodd understanding completely and he continues on "and when I turned thirteen she killed my father to try and get the throne roxas's dad your grandfather raised me from there and bred me to be the king this realm deserved and maybe a few years after that I was twenty one when we met right?" my dad rubs his shoulder and smiles and nodds "it was the first time I met your father he had fallen from heaven as a angel and when I first danced with him I fell in love instatly and he was confused about that he didn't know how to control the feelings he had surging through him" he slaps his shoulder and I laugh and he continued "and right after that we had the hallows eve ball and its when all the realms come together and have a good time and my mother showed up and she threatened me and your father and I thought it was just her trying to make me mad but when we went to eat she poisoned my drink and if it wasn't for your father healing me I wouldn't be here right now and right after that we found out we was pregnant with you clem and as soon as your dad looked into the pot he said clementine thats your name and he fell in love with you instatly" I smile to him and he rubs my hair and then niko adds "when did you found out about me?".

he smiles to him and laughs "we didn't know you was coming until after clem was already out and zexion handed you to me and I looked at your eyes you was so little how was I suppose to keep this vulnerable little baby alive and then I said hello dominic I'm your dad and you opened your eyes and you had one eye red and one gold and right after that clem your pop was already cleaning you up and then I heard screaming down the hall inside the throne room and my heart jumped up in my throat I put zexion and your dad and you niko inside the bathroom I went out there she had clementine in her arms she was crying screaming bloody murder and I tried to get you away from her but she wouldn't let you go and thats the worst thing for you to ever hear is when your kids are in distress I wanted so badly to rip her to shreds hey thats rhymed but anyways" we laugh and he continues on "and finally when your dad emerged from the back room she already had me pinned down and your dad here already had a plan he tried to clementine from her but she held you up by your neck and she tossed you to roxas but he caught you in his arms and then he stabbed her and it was over that was the most scariest day of my life now you know why I hate my mother and you will never ever see her she's never getting out trust me any questions?".

we both looked at each other and I ask "dad? thank you for both of you" I sit up and hug both of my parents I didn't know what extent they went to keep me and my brother safe but its true all parents will do anything to keep there kids safe my brother hugged my dad and he asks "we didn't know what extent you guys went to keep us safe but thank you dad but it is over right?" they both smile and dad says "it is over son she would have to get through us just to get to both of you thats never going to happen I will see to my very last breath that all of you are safe" we both smiled at each other I lay my head onto my dads shoulder our red hair clashing and I say "I love you daddy" he smiles and kisses my forehead "I love you too doodle bug always have and I always will" niko was hugging my other dad and he whispers something in his ear.
niko's p.o.v
I smile as I hug my dad I was alot taller than him I had to lean down just to hug him and I whisper "I love you dad and I wanted you to know that I appreciate everything you have done for us" his arms tighten around my shoulder blades and he whispers "I love you too niko we will protect you forever" he looks back at me his eyes solid red and he says "a child may hold a parents hand from time to time but he holds his heart forever" I smile as he leans me down and kisses my forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well I know this is short but more long chapters to come I promise but I hope you like this as a sequel comment on what you would like me to improve on I take criticism well so just if something doesn't seem right just tell me