Chapter Five

A/N: You guys are the best, seriously. Thanks for reading this storrry, I really appreciate it I LUFF YOU GUYS MORE THAN I LOVE AIRCONDITIONERS. (okay what?) Lol but srsly, i love you all and, enjoy this chapter. ;)

. . .

~ Eleanor

I watched the boys walk to the center of the small stage, grinning foolishly at us. I raised an eyebrow. Okay, so what are they up to now?

They fixed the mic, and positioned themselves on the stage. Okay, so they're doing a free concert here? This was really unexpected, and why the hell are they doing it for? It's a surprise their tour manager, Paul, let them do this.

I fixed my huge black rimmed glasses, while cursing myself about why I had to wear this horrendous thing. Well, I don't really know why either, I guess I'm kinda used to looking really nerdy.

Oh well.

A blast of music boomed loudly from the speakers, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up, glanced at Dani and smiled, realizing that she'd always wanted to hear the boys sing live on the stage.

"Dream come true?" I smiled at her.

"Dream come true," she winked at me before turning her attention to the boys.

And suddenly, loud, ear-piercing screams erupted around us. Oh God. The boys widened their eyes, and I let out a laugh at their reactions. Well, did they not expect this? I mean, of course, in front of us, is the biggest boy band in the world, ready to do a free concert. So who wouldn't scream?

"Oh my God, I've gotta run down the backstage, I don't want to get smashed by those girls," Maxine shook her head lightly and dashed to the entrance of the backstage. Rolling my eyes, I turned to Dani.

"Well, at least B is not here anymore," I shrugged.

"B?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah. B is for Bitch!" I smiled.

"Oh. Of course."

After a minute, we were surrounded by thousands of fangirls. We looked like a can of sardines from above, literally. The boys still looked amazed, though. I guess they're still not used to this...

"O-Okay! Good afternoon laaadies!" Liam said, while waving to the massive crowd.

The audience responded back with loud screams.

"Well... if it isn't such a lovely afternoon! Right, girls?" Louis took a few steps toward the front of the stage, and waved. Typical.

And ladies and gentlemen, once again, the audience responded with screams.

"So... we're gonna start now!" Harry called out. And... the audience screamed in response. I guess it isn't really necessary for me to say the latter again, is it?

I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can't ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race

And with that, I spotted Louis pointed his finger to Maxine from the backstage, who came out and shuffled cheerily toward Louis. She ran toward Louis, with a grin on her face. She's so beautiful. I would never be like her... I tried to look away, but I still spotted them hugging on the stage, in front of the screaming crowd, with the other members of One Direction smiling.

I felt like I've just been slapped. Hard. Like, hard enough for me to step out slowly away from the crazed crowd. But, of course Dani, the busybody, noticed.