Chapter 1:

Estella’s P.O.V

I was packing my suitcases when suddenly my step dad stormed came into the room, “Estella! Have you got all your suitcases packed?” he said impatiently.

“Yea just finishing off,” I replied

“Well you better fucking hurry you dumb blonde.”

I quickly zipped up my suitcase and hurried them into the rust bucket of a car.

“Finally it took you fucking forever! Now get in the car you piece of shit,” my step dad yelled.

I hurried into the back seat of the car and my step dad slammed the door. He got into his seat with a squeak and started driving. It was silent for a while. But I just couldn’t wait to get to my new boarding school. Away from my step dad and this hellhole!

I started to sort out all my things in the car, I put all my suitcases into a neat pile and realized one fucking bag was missing! Shit! What was I going to tell my step dad? We’ve been driving for a good 20 minutes. Hell is going to be furious. Probably give me some new bruises.

I took a deep breath and hesitated but finally said, “Um I forgot one of my suitcases…”

My step dad immediately stopped the car and turned around with an irritated look on his face “Are you fucking serious! You bitch.” he sighed in attempted to calm his moody self down. What did my mother see in him? “I wish mother never married your father and I wouldn’t be in this mess. I wish your freaking mother was taking you and not being at her fucking job. God why are you so dam frustrating!” he started the car again and angrily speed back home.

I had the sickest feeling in my stomach.

When we finally got there he opened his car door and stormed up to mine and forcefully opened the door. He got a good hold on my hair, and yanked me out of the car. I fell to the floor and he kicked and slapped me.

I limped to my small bedroom and got my purple suitcase and limped back to the car in pain. I could already feel the bruises and red marks forming.

My stepfather threw me in the car literally! I whacked my back on the side of the door. My back now really hurts.

He slammed the door and went back in his seat and started to drive all over again. Yay…

Silent, again. But very frustrated; as he concentrated on the road. I looked at all my new bruises and put my hand on my head where my stepfather yanked it. I ruffled my hand through my golden main, and put my hand on the window.

I dazed out the window and stated thinking about how much I’m going to miss my fantastic friends; Ellie; the goody two shoes, Jenny; the feisty one, Grace; the sweet one, Georgia; the weirdo, Memphis; the double weirdo, Tom; a hot nerd, Luke; a hot foot ball player, Kelsey; the youtuber freak, Liz; sweet but wacko, Ella; short tempered but amazing, Josh; another hot nerd, Joseph; a normal but popular with the ladies.

But most of all I’m going to miss my best friend Sam. Oh god I missed her so much. She was a little bit sassy but kind as hell. We did everything together! I wish she had supernatural parents like me, so we could go to my new school together.

I was also going to miss Zach my crush, I think he was about to ask me out, but of coarse we had to leave. His rusty blonde hair and cute blue eyes he was so dreamy, making me melt. Yum!

I was also going to miss my mum, but not that much ever since she married my step dad!

I wish my biological dad were still alive. I remember we use to get and ice cream and try spot as many yellow cars as we can, when we were on the sidewalk of a busy road.