Author's Note

So, I know you guys probably hate me for that ending, but hey, it just had to be that way. Trust me, it's fun~.  Anyways, if I've caught your attention with that ending, check out Sweet and Sour. It's a connected/sequel story that will have some NaoxMori in the background although it is a HoneyxOC story. I've had some concern about the ending of this, that's why I'm gonna let you know here and now that the reason I'm partly calling it a sequel is that epilogue here becomes a large plotpoint in the next story. 

I've also published a one-shot collection under the title "Additional One-shots" that will feature one-shots involving my OCs from any of my stories. Feel free to check it out and suggest anything that you personally would like to see, be it something from a characters past or something past the ending of the story. Or perhaps even a favorite story arc that I've skipped over. 

Finally, drop by the "Ask the OCs" story to ask any questions of your favorite OCs and have them answer you! 

Hope to see you all in the continuation!

 <3 Bye!

P.S. I thought I'd add this just because I felt like plugging my own stories. 

Kyoya fans: Check out Identical memories or Shadow King's Princess

Twin fans: Identical memories and Sk8ter Girl (I think, not sure yet)

Honey fans: Sweet and Sour