Attached

It feels wonderful, guys, to come back to 50+ notifications after I've been away for a little bit. I love all of you so much! Thank you for making me

        For three days I've been either sleeping or dancing. It's been more stressful than ever. I rarely see Liam. Usually when I go to sleep, he's not there and arrives after me. And I always wake up alone. I feel him next to me at night, he pulls me closer to him and keeps me close, but by the morning, he's gone and I haven't absolutely seen him. Maybe it's the stupid mate thing, but I hate not seeing him at all.

        I tapped my toe against the floor impatiently, waiting as some women worked around me, taking my measurements, again. Perhaps they think I've grown after Ivy measured me first. Ivy and Grace stood on the side, talking quietly while watching over me. If Grace wasn't around, I'd probably snap at these women. I was bored and uncomfortable out of my mind.

        "Spread your legs again, please," one of the women mumbled and I did as instructed, throwing Ivy a begging look. She chuckled and shook her head, answering something to her mother. I just continued standing, like a stone statue, not daring to move. They were using pin-needles. I didn't even care to pay attention as to why. 

        One of the women read out the measurements and the other woman wrote them down on a notebook. I didn't even bother to listen.

        Finally, they left the room and I instantly sat down on the floor I had been standing on for an hour. "Great God. Who measures every inch of your body?" I asked dramatically. Ivy chuckled and nodded.

        "They are very thorough. The outfits for tomorrow are made entirely by our own pack members, as are some of our other important dressy clothes. For example, my mom had her wedding dress done by them."

        Grace smiled at me and nodded. "Yes. Naturally, soon you and Liam will have to get married as well. Then they are gonna do your wedding dress and Liam's suit." I looked up at her in shock. I opened my mouth as if to object, but Ivy gave me a warning look, so I shut it again.

        "Where is Liam anyways?" Ivy asked out of the blue. It made a grim look appear on my face and I crossed my arms across my chest.

        "I don't know. I haven't seen him for a few days," I mumbled.

        "At all?" Grace questioned. I just nodded grimly and stood up from my place on the seat.

        "Do I have some free time now?" I inquired. Ivy and Grace exchanged looks and then nodded. I thanked them briefly before walking out of the room. I didn't stop before I was out of the house. Then I stayed in my place for a few seconds taking in the fresh air. 

        There were wolves all around the house, who threw glances at me and some even bowed briefly, before walking on. I gave them a small smile and walked by a small road, towards the woods. I turned between the trees and shifted into my wolf form and ran.

        I wasn't going to leave him, yet. I just wanted some fresh air.

        I ran between the trees for a bit of time, until I reached another wolf and I shifted back. He shifted as well and glared at me.

      "You're not supposed to be here, Luna. This is the South border," the man said and tilted his head to the side. 

        "I just want to move around a little bit, calm down. What's your name?"

        He was quiet a little bit but then decided to answer. "Jon."

      "It's a pleasure to meet you, Jon. Am I allowed to perhaps stay here for a little bit?" I asked politely and he furrowed his eyebrows.