Note

Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission.

:  P O S E I D O N ' S 〮G R E E D : I M M O R T A L 〮A W A K E N I N G  :

WELL HEY THERE STRANGER. I see you have stumbled across this here book, PACKED FULL OF ADVENTURE AND WRAPPED UP IN FANTASTICAL ROMANCE JUST FOR YOU! Wow! Would you look at that!

This book is based in a fantasy world, and to help you navigate it, I've included a link to a map I made that'll be posted on chapters that involve the countries mentioned :D WITH EVERY READ YOU WILL CARRY THIS WITH YOU--FROM CHAPTER TO CHAPTER PAGE TO PAGE. Print it out if you must, but know that if need be, you can find it on the external link, posted above chapters that require it, and a picture on the side. 

I'm planning on making this a series if possible, and "Immortal Awakening" is just the first part of a two-part book. KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED.

IMPORTANT WORDS AND BITS MENTIONED:

'ren: Commonly used after prominent town names to imply that they're ports for ship landings.

The Procella race: Procella is a "large" island that's about a third of the size of Damunt, and was not discovered until men began to sail. It's never quite mentioned in conversations in the book, but it's a well known fact that slave trade began there when the exotic race first set foot on Damunian land. Once it became independent from Damunt, it forged its' own kingdom and named it Procella. The people there are caramel-skinned, with darker hair that ranges from deep brown to black. More often than not, they have brown eyes and wide noses. 

Shire'ren: A port within the borders of Valens (Not yet posted on the map, forgot this bit haha!) It's most commonly known for its' sleezy women and scummy men that venture in and out of the low town. It's never outrightly mentioned in the book, mainly because of Maxine's innocence to it, but the whorehouses in Shire'ren are famous across the seas. It's also a frequent port for stocking up on supplies before taking long journies.

The Norbank race: Unbeknownst to most, Norbank holds a beauty people don't often care to know about beyond its' stereotypical chilly summers and winters. Past the burning cold, the citizens share unique tribal knowledge of the stars, for they see them the best. There's a saying that the stars are so large and bright there because they hang closer to the surface in Norbank. Because of this, their nights are longer and days shorter, and their skin is paler than paper. Their hair is thick like horsetail hair, but a burnt amber color that reflects in their eyes.

quarterdeck: It's the part of the ship that's raised above the captain's cabin, and usually has the big wheel-steering-device on it. So yeah.

The Faymoore race: The common knowledge of Faymoore, otherwise known as a stereotype, is their thick and empty skulls, but brute force. Despite their territorial size, their numbers are small due to the chill of the southern winds riding over the mountains. It snows nearly all year round, though thaws near the Great Everforest (Unnamed on the map). Not much is mentioned about them, but their skin is dark as is their hair, and their eyes seem farther apart than they truly are. All their faces look just about the same as their neighbors, and how they can figure out who is who is beyond me. The women look like the men and the men look like the women. They're one unisex race--like, how can you tell whether a cat is a guy or a girl without lookin' at their naughty bits.