Were what?

Luke held all my weight as he took Rose and I upstairs. When we reached the top of the stairs Rose wiggled out of my grip, nodded to Luke and walked into her room.

Luke led me into a bathroom, turned me around and placed me onto the counter beside the sink. He lifted me like you would a feather, like I don't weigh a thing and trust me that's not the case.

He opened a cabinet and took out a box. Green with a white cross, a first aid box. We sat in silence as he cleaned my wounds. He was being so gentle with me. Like I was a china doll and would break at any minute. I just sat there watching his every movement. The way his jaw clenched and unclenched with every new cut he came across. The way his white top framed his broad shoulders. The way his stubble defined his jaw. He really was handsome.

The sound of his voice brought me out of my daze
"i'm going to need you to lift your top and open your legs."
Just when I thought I might be able to grow to like him he says something like this. I'm going to castrate him.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? Just because you're helping me now doesn't mean i'm going to fall at your feet. You kidnapped me remember? Because I sure as hell do! I'm not that kind of girl and if you want that then maybe you should go talk to barbi-" a growl cut me off.
"You fell down the stairs."
No shit sherlock.
"You could have hurt your back or ribs and when we found you the doctor said you were already in a bad condition. So I need you to lift your shirt so I can make sure you're ok. I need you to open your legs so I can stand between them and examine you properly."
"Oh uh fine but on-" what is with him and cutting me off?
"Don't pretend you're doing me a favour princess. This is for your benefit. Plus we both know when I get close your heart races and you can't think straight." He whispered the last part in my ear as he leaned down grabbing the ends of my shirt.

I felt a soft touch on the right side of my lower back. My back now facing Luke so I couldn't see him. He leaned down to my ear again and whispered
"what's this princess?" To say I was confused was an understatement. I craned my neck to see what he was talking about. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was my wolf tattoo. Actually to think of it my tattoo looks exactly like the Mr. Wolfy McFluffy. That can't be a coincidence.
"It's a tattoo"
"why this one?"
"Uh wolves have always been one of my favourite animals and the quote just represents what i'm capable of."
The wolf faded into one of my favourite quotes 'throw me to the wolves and i'll return leading the pack'. It is one of two quotes I have tattooed on me and one of my 5 tattoo's.
"No I meant why this wolf." I was hoping he wouldn't ask this. Honestly it's a crazy story and most people laugh.
"Well I had a dream of this wolf, went to my friend got her to sketch it for me and then tattoo it on me." His eyes twinkled with pride? He lifted me off the counter, kissed my cheek and then left me standing there like a sack of potatoes.

When I made it into the living room I was bombarded with comments and questions.
"That was so cool."
"Are you hurt?"
"How did you do that?"
"Did you see her face!"
"No one has ever talked to her like that."
"You are a badass."

"Whoa. One by one." Then Bonnie piped up
"if you think that was good you should have seen her in the mall. She kicked ass and well saved mine."
"Looks like you got a fiery one here Luke, better watch out before someone else gets a hold of her." Zach wiggled his eyebrows at the end of that. Luke just slapped him around the back of the head.
"Seriously Princess where did you learn that?" I turned to Luke.
"No. You answer my questions before I answer yours and believe me I have a long list."
"Fine princess what do you want to know?"
"I want to know what you are all hiding. That is what I want to know"

They all froze. "What makes you think we're hiding something?."
Bad move Aaron, bad move.

"1. Prince charming over here won't stop growling
2. You have slipped up twice when it has come to Bonnie. Ma- girlfriend? Yeah I caught that 3. His eyes keep changing colour." I said pointing to Luke and taking a breath.
"4. You called this a 'pack house'. What even is that? 5. Barbie mentioned Alpha. 6. Sir Growls a lot called me a luna 7. Barbie isn't one of you anymore. What is this a cult? Oh my god it is." I turned to face Luke.