#124: You're/He's drunk [cake/4]

here's the second half of pref #124!! sorry it took a little longer than expected, i was SO caught up with a game i downloaded and got so freakin addicted

Calum: "Oh my god, I love puppies so much," Calum giggled, leaning into you so that more of his weight was placed onto you. You groaned, pushing him off a bit so you didn't have to bear his entire weight - he was much taller than you were, which meant he weighed a few more pounds than most of the guys your age so it was harder to accompany him. "Yes, I know just how much you love puppies, Cal," You huffed, making your way inside your room, which you thankfully left open before you left tonight. Today was Michael's 19th birthday and naturally, he would want to party with everyone else (because he doesn't usually party, this was one of the rare days that he would) and parties usually involved alcohol. Your boyfriend got completely wasted tonight, downing cup after cup of beer for no apparent reason. Apparently, it was "the greatest beer he ever tasted" and "if that beer was a woman he would definitely fuck it into oblivion". You were with him during the party, but never got the chance to even touch one cup of alcohol because you were too busy keeping an eye on him the entire night. You were glad that you didn't, because if you ended up tipsy or drunk like Calum, then this night would have been a disaster. "I really want a puppy," He pouted as you guided him towards your bed, pushing him down slightly so he was sitting down on the edge of the bed. "I know you do." You huffed, rubbing your hands over your face. "But I want to buy a puppy!" He started pounding his fists on the bed, his bottom lip sticking out even more. You were about to reply to his sudden outburst, when he quickly added, "I want to buy Y/N a puppy!" You raised your eyebrows at his sentence, heaving out a deep breath, "And why do you want to buy me a puppy?" Calum let out a giggle, as he fell onto the bed. "Because it's our anniversary soon, and I want to give her a puppy to take care of while I'm gone." He murmured, before he passed out for the night.

Luke: "Hey, come here," Someone scolded, wrapping his strong arms around your waist as he tried to keep you at bay. "Noooo," You groaned, as you tried to push on this man's arms but to no avail. "I don't wanna come 'ere, I wanna.. I wanna.. Give me booze!" You felt yourself being lowered onto something soft very slowly, and you could feel this man's breath fanning on your cheek. "No more alcohol for tonight," He said, placing a hand on top of your head. You didn't really know why you ended up drinking... like, 6 maybe 16 cups of whatever they had downstairs but hey, it was all worth it. You felt like you were going to throw up any moment though, and your body felt like it was on fire and you wanted to strip down to your underwear so badly. But you couldn't, this person - boy, whoever he was, was still here with you. But his voice and face looked kinda familiar? You don't know, everything was pretty much blurry at this point and you just ended up closing your eyes. But even if you did close your eyes, there was only one person on your mind even if you were completely wasted. "Luke!" Your eyes shot open, and you sat up, hugging your knees close to your chest. Luke was your best friend's cousin, and you were pretty much infatuated with him. You might even be in love with him, but you wouldn't even dare tell anyone that. But you were pretty drunk right now, and your filter didn't exist when you were drunk out of your mind, so you started crying to this boy about Luke Hemmings - the boy who stole your heart within a few months of knowing one another. You ended up spilling everything you thought about Luke, and how you felt about him to this familiar looking boy, and he just listened intently. Finally, you were finished and ended up leaning into the boy as your consciousness faded away. And as you were sleeping soundly, a chuckle escaped the boy's lips as he placed a soft kiss on top of your head. "I love you too, Y/N."