Chapter 36 - Kristopher's Pride

A/N: I have a friend whose name is also Kristopher and I know he's reading this now and he's taunting me and blackmailing me back at school. Kristopher you LOSER, get out! XD

_______________________________________________________________

       "Ella! Ella! Ella!" Daniella chirped upon linking arms with her. "You're such a genius! Teehee."

       "Of course," she grinned wickedly. "Let's leave those two to settle things their selves."

       "I wonder if my contribution was helpful?"

       "Sure it was!" Ella pulled Daniella to a nearby coffee shop. "Tina's head is a rock. She won't realize her feelings herself not unless someone tells her. She's dense! She can't pick up the hints! Slow! Too slow! Aish. Such a problem kid. Like you," Ella half-smiled at her.

     They both sat down inside the lovely coffee shop and ordered small sandwiches and iced teas. After the waiter left with their orders, they continued to discuss. Daniella shuffled in her seat and looked at Ella with pleading eyes. "It's not easy."

       "I know," Ella replied. "Hiding your real emotions behind that believable smile of yours must be quite tiring, huh?"

     Daniella nodded. "Yeah. For three years. It's a long time."

     Ella put her elbows on the table and half-buried her cheeks with her palms. "I think you should tell Tina about this. She has absolutely no idea what's going on."

       "I want to, but I don't want her to get involved with our problems."

     Ella laughed. "But we're involving ourselves with Daniel and her problems. Isn't it a little too unfair not to let her in yours?"

     Daniella also laughed in reply. "You're right. But I think now's not the time. I want her to realize her own heart first. After that, I'll fix my issues with that jerk."

       "Why are you waiting for Tina's problem to get fixed? Is there something to gain from it?"

       "Simple," she smiled. "For Danny. He's waited twelve years for that girl. It'd be a waste if she won't realize things sooner, but with my little talk with her the other day? I think she picked up the hint."

     Ella grinned at Daniella just as the waiter arrived with their order.

*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*O*

       "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Kristina yelled continuously at the two laughing boys. They were getting on her nerves. Daniel's shoulders were trembling, trying to hold in his laughter. Kristopher was laughing so hard that practically no noise came out anymore. "QUIET YOU!"

         "But... it's... it's too funny!!! HAHAHAHA!" Kristopher choked on his laughter.

         "No it's not! Shut up before I hit you!"

        "Bet Danny's gonna hit you first!"

        "I'm gonna shove my foot down your throat, you want that?!"

       "No," he instantly stopped laughing and gave her a smirk. "But I'd like to see you shove you ton--"

          "EW SHUT UP!" Kristina couldn't resist. She finally hit him right on the shoulder. Her face had gone pink out of all the frustration she was feeling. Daniel stared at the two and sighed hopelessly upon nodding his head sideways.