Tortured { ONESHOT}

Richard was kneeling on the ground, hands forced to be raised by metal chains. He hung his head, breathing slowly. He had been.. Well, tortured. When he looked up, he saw his captors. Most of them Gotham villains. One of them, Crane, threw a dead robin on the ground, in front of the young hero. "Now, you're either going to play along, or have THAT happen to you." A man hissed. Richard couldn't make out who it was, due to his hazed vision. A green haired man laughed hysterically as he looked at the wounded boy. Robin groaned in pain as he felt a dagger slice part of his arm.

The Joker removed the blade from the hero's arm and jabbed it through his stomach. Richard immensely tensed up as he felt the blade enter his body. One slight movement and the knife could damage one of his internal organs. Dick didn't move his position, but he could feel the dagger slowly moving, creating a line on his stomach that dripped blood constantly. Once the knife was removed, Robin sighed in relief. His breathing was getting slower and his heartbeat was irregular. Someone grabbed Richard's chin, making him cringe at the pain. He had a cut on his jawline, making him unable to speak. "Place nice, remember?" The same man who commanded him earlier asked. Crane knelt down to the boy and slowly dragged the dagger, Joker had, across the side of his neck. Not being able to breath before was hard enough, but with his being added, it was even worse. The hero gritted his teeth together and spat blood on one of his captors.

Scarecrow got mad and stood up. He, then, kicked the teenager upside the head, almost breaking his spine. Robin jerked his head back, right before his spine was broken. Kneeling back down, Crane wiped the blood off of his cheek and the began beating on Richard. Constantly hitting and kicking him, the boy fell limp. Edward pulled the crazed man away from the boy and lifted up the child's head. "Open your eyes!" He commanded, about to twist the teen's head away from his chin. Richard opened his eyes, under his torn mask, and sneered at the men surrounding him. "Tell us.. Where's Batman?" Riddler demanded an answer. Robin nodded no and smirked. "N-Never.." The fourteen year-old struggled to speak, but he did anyways.

"Don't tell us that... You won't like what comes after." Edward stated, entering a knife into the teen's shoulder. Richard cringed at the pain and breathed frantically afterwards. He wanted desperately to cry, yet, he didn't. Dick made a promise to himself that the villains wouldn't break him. No. Matter. What. He shut his eyes, slowly, his heart losing it's speed. When he reopened them, Richard saw a familiar figure, like any other normal Gotham villain was to him. The man stepped closer and scoffed, drawing a katana. With the end of the blade, the orange and black suited man lifted up Robin's head and smirked beneath his mask. "Don't go screaming, now." He said quietly and removed the blade from the boy's chin. Slowly entering the katana into Dick's chest, right above his heart, Deathstoke smiled enjoyably. Richard became nervous and looked up at the man, a tear falling from under his mask. Slade lowered the sword, slicing Robin's heart in half. Literally. Dick didn't scream, and nor did he make any sound at all. Deathstroke kicked the boy's stomach, drawing the sword from his body. All of the villains left him to die, all alone... In some sort of warehouse. Richard always said he wasn't afraid of death, but now that he was there, he didn't want to leave. "No." He squeaked, watching his blood spatter on the ground. More and more tears fell from his face as he shut his eyes for the last time.

"I don't want to go..." Richard pleaded, taking his last breath.