Chapter7-An amazing Saturday

Chapter 8

An amazing Saturday             

(Updated)

Zachary’s P.O.V

It’s been almost a week since my concussion and ever since Jake’s never left my side once.  It’s been fun lazing around his house for the week but I knew it would end soon; he’d eventually make me go back to that hell hole.

“Zachary come here,” Jake call ordered from the living room waiting for his drink that I was trying to get for him damn me for being so short I couldn’t reach a glass.

“Yes, master,” I called walking into the living room towards him looking down at my feet.

“Zachary where are our drinks?” he asked and I kept looking down I knew he was disappointed.

“I-I…umm,” I stuttered still looking down as his arms reached around my waist pulling me onto his lap.

“It’s okay Zach,” he said softly “I won’t get mad if you have a good reason,” he’d recently started calling me Zach when I was good but when he was angry, disappointed or upset with me he’d use my full name.

“I-I couldn’t reach a glass, Master” I mumbled looking at my lap sadly as I heard him chuckle underneath me.

“I’ll have to get a step stool then,” he said as I looked up to see his amused face so I cuddled into his chest.

“You’re not mad?” I asked content where I was and happy he was mad at me.

“No Zach I couldn’t be mad at you for your own height,” he said softly as he started to play with my hair still smiling. “Also Zach, you’re going back to school this Monday,” I didn’t even bother nodding I knew it was an order/statement than a question he would have none of my whining like my mother had put up with.

“Okay Master,” I said as he unexpectedly picked me up making me yelp as he carried me out the door and into his black Mercedes-Benz buckling me up and getting in the driver’s seat speeding down the road.  I could see he was happy with my reaction to what had just happened as I started to pout. “Hey now pet be good I didn’t have any other choice to get you out of our house,” he chuckled as I realized he said ‘our’ and not ‘my’ which made me smile a little before going back into pout mode “Zach I know you wouldn’t have come out if I told you we were going shopping!” he said looking back at me amusement clearly in his eyes as I groaned hiding my face in my hands as he laughed harder.

When we got to the store he had to literally drag me out of the car “Zack!! Come on!!” he said happily as I groaned “Zachary,” he said warningly as I tried to get out of his grip which instantly made me stop struggling and he could freely drag me where ever he wanted to go.

After Jake had dragged me around almost every store in the mall, We both went to the cafeteria in the mall to get something to eat, as we entered my eyes darted around seeing how packed it was when I spotted my brother I stopped dead as Jake looked back at me at first a bit annoyed but it softened when he followed my eyes to my brother.

“Who’s that pet?” he whispered into my ear as he hid me small frame from my brother.

“M-My brother, Sir,” I whispered back looking at my feet. I forgot that every Saturday he and his friends would go to the mall and wreck whatever store or person they could before getting kicked out.

He sighed looking back at me after checking out my brother (well in this case half brother) “Do you trust me pet?” Jake asked scanning over my facial expression as he asked the silly question. Of course I trusted Jake.

 “Yes! Of course Master!” I blurted out quickly but as quietly as I could, I could instantly see amusement in his eyes as he looked my expression over once more before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards one of the fast food line ups.

Jake’s P.O.V

I found it amusing watching Zach get dressed up by me and the store keeper while he kept his head down but when he looked up it was almost impossible for me to laugh, he looked like a lost puppy it was adorable, even if he did hate stores.

After a while I decided he had enough clothing so I took him to the food court having already told the shop keepers to have everything delivered to our house. I was dragging him again but he kept walking behind me slowly. When we entered the food court my pet stopped and wouldn’t budge I held in a sigh and turned to look at him annoyed it didn’t stay like that very long he was petrified from something and I intended to find out.  I followed his gaze to an older boy who had Barbie dolls all around his even one sitting on his lap. Disgusting.

“Who’s that pet?” I asked softly whispering into his ear blocking his view from him.

“M-My brother, Sir,” he breathed looking at me with those blue eyes that would one day surely make me melt.

 I looked back at the boy he did have some features like Zack but at the same time they didn’t have the same eyes, hair colour, or even build; This guy was tall had a lot of muscle and looked mean enough to eat the face off some one, while Zack was short had no muscle what so ever and looked like a puppy dog ready to cuddle any second.

 I sighed looking back at Zach “Do you trust me pet?” I asked him looking over his face as he thought about it for a Mila-second.

“Yes! Of course, Master!” he blurted out in a whisper. His answer not only satisfied me but amused me as well. I looked his face over once more seeing nothing but the truth, so I grabbed his skinny wrist a brought him to one of the line ups of my favourite fast food place to eat here; Wendy’s.

I ordered our food and we sat down at a table at the far side of the food court where there were only a few people and nowhere near Zach’s brother so he wouldn’t be on edge the whole time we were here.

“U-Umm...Master?” Zach asked breaking the silence as we ate our food watching the busy road below us.

“Yes pet?” I answered still lost in the street below but turned when I noticed he was wiggling in his seat. I chuckled “You may go use the washroom pet,” I said and he was up before I even had the sentence out of my mouth.

“Thank you master,” he said before scurrying away to the bathroom as I sat there still chuckling.

Vote Comment!~ E