J-Hope

Sexy

For: EchelonHope(feat. Me(Jinnie) )

Y/N POV

I walked into the boys dressing room and found J-Hope sitting at the table watching Jimin and Jungkook wrestle.

"Boy stop your gonna hurt yourselves.", I said but they didn't hear me.

"Video games!!", Jungkook shouted as he and Jimin hopped on the couch.

Hoseok grabbed my hand and pulled me into the small dressing room before pushing me against the wall.

"Hoseok what?", I asked and he shushed me.

"They'll hear if you don't stay quiet.", he said before kissing me passionately.

He pinned my body against the wall with his as he hand slid down between my legs. I let out a moan and he slapped his hand over my mouth.

"Quiet remember.", he smirked as two fingers slid into me.

He started with a fast pace and I felt my knees buckle. We heard the door open followed by a voice and he stopped.

"Yah! Jungkook, Jimin what have you done to this room?!", Jinnie exclaimed.

"Sorry jagiya. Jimin started it.", Jungkook defended.

"Yah I didn't not.", Jimin shouted.

"Pabos", Jinnie said walking down the hall.

"Sorry hyung gotta go.", Jungkook said following her before a door closed and locked.

Before I could register what he was doing Hoseok turned me around facing the wall before he plunged into me. His hand covered my mouth he slammed into me. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist before sliding back in.

"Mmmm", I moaned but it was muffled by his hand.

I was close and he knew it. With three more thrusts I came around him with a squeal and he followed soon after. He set me down and kissed my temple. We walked out and Jimin was on the couch still. He turned to us and sighed.

"Why is everyone getting some but me?!", He shouted.

"Because you can't keep a girl.", Jungkook answered wrapping his arms around Jinnie.

"Not fair. Can one of you share?", Jimin pouted.

"No!", Jungkook and J-Hope answered sternly.