Chapter 28

"Is something wrong, Heechul?" I heard Ryeowook ask.

"Huh?" Heechul stopped fiddling with his food and looked up. "Oh... No."

We all stared at him in suspicion. Even I could sense that something was up. He just didn't seem like would usually be... Loud and demanding.

"You look bummed out," Leeteuk commented. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine," Heechul responded, sitting up straight, but still looking bothered.

I wonder what was wrong...

"Did you drink too much at the wedding last night?" Leeteuk asked. "I told you not to drink more than two glasses."

"I didn't drink last night. I'm fine, " he said, this time a little more sternly.

We all took a second to look at him before going back to what we were doing. I've never seen him like this. Maybe it's because I've only seen him as the evil Heechul.

The silence was quickly interrupted by the sound of wheels rolling on the living room floor. Curious, I turned to see what it was.

Manager Junghoon stood at the doorway, setting his luggage down. Without looking up from his phone, he walked into the kitchen to where we were.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Leeteuk asked.

"My honeymoon, of course," he replied with a grin.

"Honeymoon?" everyone chorused, widening their eyes at him.

"You can't get married and NOT go on a honeymoon," Junghoon laughed.

"Rightttttt," Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at him suggestively.

"Right," he said. "You guys have fun while I'm on my honeymoon, alright? I'll be back in a week," Junghoon walked back out to this luggage.

"Wait, a WEEK?" Ryeowook exclaimed.

"That's seven days of vacation for you guys," he winked. "BYEEEEE!"

We stared at the door until Junghoon walked out. And when he finally shut it...

"OMO, YOU HEARD THAT GUYS??" Sungmin was the first to get loud.

"SEVEN DAYS OF VACATION~!" Donghae sang.

"More food!" Sungmin bounced to the fridge.

"More games!" Kyuhyun dashed into his room.

"More shopping!" Zhou Mi got up to get his wallet.

Everyone was hyped up, running around the dorm to arrange their trips and plans. Everyone, but Heechul. He sat there, still playing with his food. There was a slight pout on his face.

"Aren't you happy, Heechul?" I asked, trying to be friendly. "You have seven days to do whatever you want."

"Sure."

Sure? What's that supposed to mean...?

"Well... Don't you have anywhere to go?"

"No."

"You always have somewhere to go," I said.

"Are you already trying to get rid of me?" he chuckled.

"No, I didn't mean it like that!" I exclaimed. "You know what, forget it," I walked out of the kitchen, leaving him with Sungmin's butt sticking out of the fridge.

So much for trying...

Just as I passed through the door into the living room, I bumped into someone. It was as if this has happened before...