MTF(15): 29/30

0080•02•01•00
"Where are you going?",I asked Peter has he shrugged his jacket on.

He smirked,"Out with Lexi."

I laughed at his childishness,"Tell her I said hi."

"Whatever.", he slammed the door behind him.

"You know he's jealous right."

"Come on, Alex, he's just being a baby because we haven't fucked in a month."

"No, I think it's more than that. You haven't noticed that he's become more agitated since you started dating Oliver?"

"You're being dramatic.", I shook my head at him.

"If you say so.", He handed me my keys.

Has Peter become more agitated since I've started dating Oliver? I know he's become more aggressive. Especially, when it comes to trying to get me to go to bed with him. I really think it's just the fact that he hasn't gotten any from me that gots him acting like that, there's no way he could be jealous. Unless, you counted me spending my nights with Oliver and not him.

I pulled up the driveway into Ari's house. I haven't spent much time with her since the ending of her crush on Richard. I felt like I was neglecting my best friend duties. I know Brian has been keeping her company, but I felt like I needed to be there for her too. If not for helping her get over Richard than helping her with advice on Brian.

I mean I did live with him after all. I could give her loads of advice. Brian and I weren't too close, but I know enough about him to know what kind of girls he was into. He wasn't like the other boys who went for a girl with a nice body. Brian payed attention to the girls he liked.

He focused on getting to know them in more than just a physical way.
That's the kind of guy that I wanted Ari to be with. Most of the guys that she's had a crush on ,excluding Richard, were major players. When she was with them she became someone else. She did things that she would normally never do and when she told them she wasn't ready they would cheat on her and she would be left heart broken.

I was always there for her, but I wish she wouldn't get herself into situations like that.
It was like she was drawn to the bad guys. I know that good girls had a reputation for wanting to fix them, but Ari took it to a whole other level. She constantly tried to change them. When they backlashed at her she would back off for awhile, but that never lasted. I think that was another reason they cheated on her, nobody wanted to be with someone who was always trying to control them.

When I walked into the house I found Christy and Lee cuddling on the couch. Christy gave me a warning look, but Lee just smiled at me. I knew he was grateful for me getting them back together. Christy was just mad because she thinks that I tried to make a move on "her man". Has if I would actually be into a guy like Lee.

We've known each other for too long for me to look at him in that way. I never liked consciously friend zoning guys, since it was brought to my attention, but with Lee I didn't consider it friend zoning. He was just my long time friend. When he told me about how girls unconsciously friend zoned guys all the time I didn't believe him, but after he pointed out the little things I've done I realized that he's right. So, now I try to stay away from saying or doing certain things that could be considered friend zoning.

It made me feel bad because I know how it feels. Nothing hurts more than hearing somebody say," oh she's just like my little sister",whether I liked them or not. I think I'd prefer getting stabbed in the gut than being referred to has being like somebody's sister. It was almost has bad as," oh we're just friends". Like,what the hell, did you have to say it like that!? I have feelings too!