MTF(11): 21/22

0041•01•00•00
"Wait, you're moving in!?", I smiled has I backed away from our hug.
"It's great right!?", Sandy grinned.
"Yeah, I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner. You guys are always together!"
Sandy blushed,"Yeah."
When Shane was around Sandy he turned into a completely different person. Usually, he would be sitting on the couch, making us move the boxes in the house, but he was the one doing all the lifting. He turned down Sandy and my offers to help saying," you might get hurt." I knew he wasn't worried about me at all getting hurt. He kept checking on Sandy every now and then when she wasn't looking.
At first it annoyed me that he just pushed me off to the side like that, but when I saw the looks they would send to each other I let it go. They looked like they were in love with each other. I still found it hard to believe sense they've only been dating for a few months, but when I looked at them it almost seemed believable. Almost.
I'm still on the fence about the whole "true love" thing these hopeless romantics keep going on about. How do you know when you've met "the one"? There isn't much of a chance that you would meet them purely on coincidence. For example, I've only ever been in my home town and now here, how could I find my "true love" if I've only been to two places? Unless, they decided to go on holiday and visit here for no reason. But, the chances of that are highly unlikely.
"Where's Annabelle?"
I sighed from my side of the couch,"She's with Blake. Apparently they're an item now."
"Really!? That's great!"
Alex laughed at my scrunched up face.
How is she always so happy?
"Yeah, I guess."
"You guess? Don't you want them to be happy?"
Dylan walked in," Don't tell me that one time you two fucked was enough for you to grow feelings?"
Sandy gasped," You.. You and Blake?"
"You fucked Blake!", Peter growled from the front door.
I'm really starting to hate their stupid super hearing!
"Well, only once.", I huffed,"Annabelle stopped me the second time before anything could happen."
"Oo, is someone jealous!?", Dylan laughed.
I crossed my arms," I'm not jealous, just annoyed."
"The green eyed monster is making an appearance.", Alex mimicked a Tv host's voice.
"He's dangerous!", I wined in a high pitch voice," Isn't that the kettle calling the pot black!?"
"So, you are jealous.", Peter glared.
"No! It's just- how is she going to warn me off him and then get with him herself!? Isn't that like braking the Girl Code or something?"
Sandy sighed," Honey, in a way it is, but I really think they're a good match."
"Good match, my ass!", I stood up and stomped my way to Dylan and my room.
What a hypocrite! She pushed me away from him because he was ," too dangerous", yet now she's with him! Did she like him back then too? She could have just told me, I would have backed off. But, no she kept it a secret! That bitch actually kept a secret from me!
I grabbed a paper weight and threw it across our room. How could she!? We were supposed to be friends! I picked up the glass table and smashed it against the floor. Friends tell each other things like liking a boy! I fucked him! I stared at the glass around me feet. Why didn't she tell me?
"I'll go."
Arms brought me into a warm chest that was breathing heavily behind me. I didn't care who it was at this point, I was comforted by whoever it was. I didn't want to move away from them. For all I know it could have been Alex. I shuttered at the thought of it being Alex. Alex would never approach me after a meltdown, he valued his life.
"Cassandra, you need to calm down.", he voiced from behind me.
"She didn't tell me.", I whispered.
"I know.", he picked me up and laid me on the bed," Your feet are fucked up, you're stupid for doing that."
I looked down at my bloody feet," I was angry."
"Next time, just punch Alex."
" I heard that!", Alex shouted from the other side of the door.
"I don't care!", Peter shouted back,"We need to get your stupid ass clean."
"I was angry.", I repeated.
"I don't care.", he walked us over to the bathroom," Next time, don't hurt yourself."
I watched has Peter pulled out the glass pieces from my feet. It would have hurt if I hadn't been focused on him. He stopped talking to me a few minutes ago," Your stupidity isn't worth my time." It's not like I meant to hurt myself. I was just too angry to care if I got hurt.
I never thought that Annabelle would keep such a big secret from me. Sure, I didn't go straight to her when something happened, but I thought she would at least tell me that she had feelings for him. I had unknowingly broke Girl Code by sleeping with him. Just because I didn't know didn't make it any better. We both broke the code, did that make us even? If it did, it didn't make a difference to me.
"She has her reasons.", Peter looked up at me.
"Well, her reasons suck!"
"You need sleep.", he dropped me on the bed.
"No, I don't!", I pushed myself up.
Peter pushed me down,"Shut up and do has I say."
Was it bad that I found his demanding voice sexy?
"What are you doing?", I stared at Peter has he unbuckled his pants.
"I'm sure you know what I'm doing, you've helped me a few times.", he smirked.
"Dylan will kill us if we fuck in his bed."
"I'm too mad at you to fuck you right now.", he sighed
" Whatever, I didn't really want to anyway.", I turned away from him.
He draped his arm around my waist,"Maybe, if you weren't so stupid, you'd be getting the D right now."
I laughed,"Shut up! You're still on probation anyway!"
"What!? That's not fair!"
"Well, if you stop catching feelings maybe you'd be getting the V right now."
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
0043•01•00•00
"I still think I have a chance with Richard.", Ari said has she applied her mascara.
"But, she said he's waiting."
"I'm his one. I can convince him. Who wouldn't want to be with me?"
I shrugged,"Don't get mad when he rejects you."
She turned and glared at me," He won't."
"Okay, he won't.", I raised my hands in surrender.
Richard had been spending a lot of time together with my uncle again. I still haven't gotten a straight answer has to why he's always with my uncle. "I'm helping him deal with some stuff.", is the closest I've gotten to a real reason why. Ari obviously hasn't gotten over her stupid crush. I know that has the best friend I should be supportive, but I've tried to tell her multiple times that it won't happen.
"How are you and Belle?"
"She's never home."
"Do you like him? You've never caught feelings before."
I laughed," I don't like him. I'm just mad that she kept her feelings from me."
"I'm sure she has her reasons."
"Shut up, Peter 2."
"Ew, no. Let's just go to the club and have fun. You need to chill."
"You're right, I need some fun."
I pushed myself up onto the stool and stared at the handsome bartender in front of me," I just want a refill."
"You've had at least three already, why don't you try a new drink?"
I smiled," It's on you then."
He laughed," Of course it is."
"Cassandra?"
I turned in my seat,"Fingers!"
He laughed," Oliver, actually. I haven't seen you at any parties. Where have you been?"
"Your drink.", the bartender spoke.
"It's pretty.", I turned to Oliver," You should get one!"
He grabbed my glass and brought it closer to his eyes," No, I think we've both had enough for tonight."
He placed my glass back onto the bar and pulled me to the dance floor. Eventually, Ari and ,surprisingly, Brian joined us in our dancing. Oliver could dance just has good as Easton and it was making me want to continue what we were doing before we were interrupted in dare or dare. Brian on the other hand could not dance at all, but somehow he made it work. Why couldn't Ari like Brian? They'd be perfect for each other.
They were both prudes when it came to anything that involved the opposite sex. Now that I think about it their relationship would be more entertaining than cute. I can't even imagine how they would be in the bedroom. I know Ari is still a virgin and I have no doubt that Brian is too. How cliche would it be if they actually did end up together?
"Cass?"
"Shit.", Ari and I muttered.
"Cass.", Annabelle pulled my shoulder back.
"Don't touch me like that."
She opened her mouth, but nothing came out.
"Why have you been avoiding me?"
"Avoiding!?", I drunkenly laughed,"How can I avoid someone who is never home? At least Shane checked in every now and then!"
"I've been busy!"
"Yeah, I can see.", I pointed at Blake who was standing beside her.
"Stop being such a bitch!"
"I'm the bitch?", I slurred.
"Yes! You're being a bitch!"
"Take that back!", I huffed has Oliver held me in place.
"It's the truth!"
"The truth? You didn't even tell me you liked him!", I pointed at Blake again.
"Cass, don't.", Blake gave me a panicked look.
Annabelle turned to Blake," What are you hiding?"
"Tell her Blake!"
"Maybe, we should go.", Oliver whispered in my ear.
"No, I want to see this!", Ari laughed.
I looked back at Annabelle," I fucked your boyfriend."
"You what!?", Annabelle launched herself at me.
I laughed has I turned us so I could do the punching," Have you guys even done it?"
She yanked my hair back,"Shut up,you bitch!"
"So, you haven't?", I smacked her head against an empty table," He's a good fuck. I don't know why you've waited for so long to do it."
She pushed me back making me fall on top of a knocked over chair,"How could you do that to me!?"
"Don't play victim.", I spat the blood in my mouth at her face," How was I supposed to know you had a crush on a guy that was ," too dangerous ", to dance with?"
"That was before!", she kicked my ribs," I can't believe you fucked him!"
I laughed has I got back on my feet,"I wasn't the only one doing the fucking, right Blake?"
"Ahh!", she ran towards me with her fist raised.
Have the boys taught her nothing about fighting?
I dodged her and pushed her down,"Next time you have a secret tell me before I do something like fuck your boyfriend again."
She growled at me before grabbing my shoulders," If you even dare, I'll kill you!"
I laughed has someone pulled me away from her," I guess you'll have to kill me!"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Another girl in the house! ✊🏼

Does Cass have a right to be upset with Belle?

Ari + Richard = 👍🏼 or 👎🏼

∞READ∞
VOTE
∞COMMENT∞