Surprise!

It’s not over yet! 

We have one more copy of Yes Please signed by Amy Poehler to give away!  If you didn’t get a chance to enter the contest the first time around, now is your chance to share your Yes moment.  Tag your story #amysaysyesplease on Wattpad and share the link to it on Twitter using the same hashtag.  The story with the most retweets by November 11, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST will receive a signed copy of Yes Please.  If you’ve already entered the contest, you can share your story on Twitter too - just make sure to add the hashtag.  All Wattpad users can submit, but all stories must be written in English.  

In Yes Please, Amy explains how she goes through life saying yes to every opportunity that comes her way. It's opened her up to opportunities and given her chances. But what if you’re a teen girl with limited access to resources and role models, and very few opportunities come across your path? Girls Write Now, New York’s first and only writing and mentoring organization for high school girls, and Amy’s Smart Girls, makes sure those opportunities are there for girls to say Yes! to. 

What was the moment that your life changed because of saying yes? What was your Yes! moment?