Chapter 14

Eleanor's POV =)

"El, come on time to get up, we need to go soon" Louis said. I groaned and said "Ok". I sighed and rolled out of bed. I looked at the time on my phone. 6am. WHY THIS EARLY. I put on my grey sweat pants, black t-shirts and white keds. I put my hair in a messy bun, grabbing my black statchel, suitcase and slidding my Raybans on. I walked out and saw Louis all ready. "I've got a taxi wating El, so lets go". I nodded and we walked outside and Louis put my stuff in the boot. I got in the back of the taxi, while Louis sat in the front. "To the airport, please" Louis said. "Ok sir" the man said. We drove for about 20 minutes and then we were there. I got out and grabbed my suitcase and Louis payed the man, then we walked into the airport. "I'm just going to sleep the whole way" I said. "Aw El, don't do that I will be lonley!" Louis said. I laughed and asked him "How do you have this much energy at 6.30 in the morning?". "Because I am a special one". "Whatever you say Lou" I said. "Pshh". We checked in and put our suitcases on the thingy(I can't remmeber what its called :/). We went over to starbucks and I got a coffee and a ham and cheese toastie. We sat in the middle table, because there were no fans or paps. "You even mangae to look beautiful in the morning" he said. I blushed and giggled at  bit. Once we were finished, I pulled out my phone and said "I'm gonna text Morgan, she always does it to me when she has early flights". Its not very funny at 6 in the morning. 

Me- MORRRGGGGAAAANNNNN HOW YOU DOING?

"There done" I said taking a sip of my coffee which is waking me up. "Will she reply?" Louis asked. "No, she is a heavy sleeper" I said. We started to laugh and then went back to eating and drinking our food. Once we were finished we walked over to gate 12 and sat down. There were 5 other people waiting too, a couple around 20, a couple around our age and a girl around 18. We waited around, talking, watching things on our phones and having little sleeps. "Flight 26738 to the Bora Bora, is now ready to board, please make your way to gate 12" the over head speakers said. "Thats us babe" Louis said. He put his arm around my waist and we walked down towards the terminal. We showed the lady our tickets and we got onto the plane. We had seats in busniess class. I got the window seat! "Aw no fair El!" Louis said. "You can have it on the way back Lou". "Ok" he said brigthly. The lady went through the safety talk, told us to turn all phones, i-pod ect off and then it was time for take off. Once we were up in the air, I rested my head and I heard Louis whisper "Sweet dreams El Bell".

Louis's POV =)

Eleanor is so beautiful, even when she sleeps. Her brown hair falling over her face. I pulled out my I-pod and started to play The Fray's "Run For Your Life". I lay there in my chair, watching Eleanor sleep. Creepy hey. No, not really. I heard someones voice and I looked up and saw a flight attendant. I paused my music and said "Oh sorry about that". "Would you like any food?" she asked. "Could I please have a chocolate muffin and a tea, with one sugar". "Sure, be back in 5 minutes". I nodded and looked over back to Eleanor. "Hey Lou" she said smiling. That smile that kills me. "Hey El". "Did you get me any food?" she asked. "Um no". "Why not?" she asked pouting. "Because love, you were asleep, I'm sorry!" I said. She started to laugh. "I'm joking Lou, I'm not even hungry!" she said grinning. "Your're mean" I said fake crying. "Aw Lou Boo" she said pulling me into a hug. "Its ok". The lady came with my things and I payed. I took a bite of the muffin and a sip of my tea. Eleanor was playing something on her phone. "Watcha playing?" I asked. "Doodle Jump". She was really focused, guess she is trying to beat her high score. "Oh no, I died" she said. Aw she is adorable. "Aw Eleanor". "Na its ok". "What are we going to do when we get to Bora Bora?" she asked. "Sleep for the rest of the day, then sleep all night and then get up the hext day and go swmming" I said. "Sound good" she said smiling. We talked for a while, then Eleanor wanted to sleep again. She loves her sleep. I plugged in my ear phones and started to play Ed Sheeran's "Kiss Me''. And before I knew it, I was asleep as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''OH MY GOD WE ARE HERE!'' I yelled out. "Louis shhh, people are staring"Eleanor said. I laughed and we grabbed our suir cases, slipping on our Raybans. We got in a taxi, telling the man where to go. We drove for about 10 minutes and then we were at our resort. Eleanor's mouth was wide open. "Oh my gosh, is this is amazing!" she said. The resort was like little islands out on the sea. We checked in and caught a boat to our little hut thing. It was beautiful, I booked the biggest one there. "Oh my gosh Lou, its amazing!'' she said. We stepped out the boat, the guy handing us our things and our key. We opened the door, Eleanor sliding her shoes off. She fell onto the bed and went straight to sleep. I did the exact same thing.

Hey guys :)

Ok I won't be updating for 4 days.

I have Camp -_-

Tumblr's down and I'm dying :(

Lyrics

Turn the lights out now

Now I'll take you by the hand

Picture to the side is the Bora Bora islands!

http://www.polyvore.com/eleanors_outfit_in_chapter_14/set?id=60069380

El's outfit ^^

Hope you liked it!

Lots of Love

~Alex xx