Drugs and Kisses

I stood in the middle of a new bedroom, staring around. It wasn't then one I woke up in. The walls were beige and the floor was made of dark wood. In front of the bed there was a round white carpet. There was a four poster high bed, with transparent canopy curtains over and around it. At the foot of the bed there was a beige modern bed width seating with one small pillow on it and in front of it at the wall there was a white fireplace, a flat tv above it on the wall.

In an arched part of the wall there was a long window. In the arch, in front of the window was a sofa, with three pillow and a small low desk in front of it. I investigated the door on the other side of the bed and found a private bathroom and a walk-in closet that came straight into the bathroom.

I had tried to already break through the double doors, but that man was right, I couldn't. I didn't know why, but it was stronger than a normal wooden door.

The Beta just pushed me inside and locked the door after me, before I heard him walking away. Now I was pacing around the room, waiting for him to come back, I didn't yet know his name and it was annoying me.

How could fate be as cruel to me as make the other half of my soul so cruel and violent? And, as I have now found out, possessive. I paced around the room, running a hand nervously through my hair. I had found his comb and I quickly pulled it through my hair.

As much as I did despise him and his way, there was a part of me that wanted to please him and look as decent as possible. It angered me, but I couldn't help it. I continued pacing nervously. I finally stopped beside the window and I peeked out from it.

The sky was dark. It was night time. No wonder I'm so awake. I could see a lot of small cottages scattered around the house, which were the sizes of a small apartment. I was guessing the house I was in was the main house and the rest of the pack lived in those little cottages.

I sharpened my hearing when I heard steps coming towards the room I was in. They stopped behind the door and then the key slipped into the lock. I stood stiffly at the window, staring at the double doors with an intense gaze. I opened and the familiar man walked in. He locked the door again behind him, but I didn't see where he put the key.

"Ah, my darling. Alone at last," he spoke calmly, a sly smirk on his lips. He approached me. "My name is Liam. What's yours?"

"Kathryn," I bitterly spat. He only widened his smirk and continued approaching me. When I thought he was already too close to me, I slipped to the side towards the bathroom. But I had closed that door and I wasn't going to waste time with opening it. "Stay back!"

"You won't tell me what to do. I already told you what you are going to do and you have no way of preventing that," Liam answered. I back away from him until the bed.

"Does that include raping me?" I hissed.

He glared at me. And if looks could kill, I'd be killed a thousand times already. "It's not rape if you like it." And I knew I would. I knew I would enjoy every second of it, but I didn't want to.

I tried to crawl over the bed to the other side, but he grabbed my legs and pulled me back. He crawled over me and flipped me over to face him. He pinned my hands up above my head with only one of his hands.

"Please, don't," I begged him. He only grunted and bent down to my neck, inhaling my scent deeply.

"Calm down, Kathryn. I only want a taste. I wouldn't do that to my own mate," he whispered, but I couldn't relax. He was still too close to me.

Liam pressed his lips against the juncture between my shoulder and my neck, where a wolf is supposed to mark their mate at. I shiver as his lips continued to roam my neck. Every touch and I had to hold myself back from moaning from the bliss. He went as far as to kiss me above my chest, too close to the area of which I couldn't let him at.

"S-Stop," I moaned quietly. He smirked and raised his eyes to meet my own and I could feel what I felt before again. I could feel myself give in to his eyes and my hands fall weak from trying to pull them free.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" he asked gently and I could feel his breath against my skin.

I shut my eyes, so I could clear my mind from something else besides his eyes and my silly hopes. "No," I finally answered, letting my breath go.

I hadn't realized he came closer until he brushed his lips against mine briefly. "Open your eyes and tell me then," he ordered. I tried to pull my head back from his, but it was hard to do, when I was already pressed against the mattress. "Do you want me to kiss you?" he repeated.

"Y- No," I covered quickly. He smirked but got off of me.

"I'll keep asking that. As long as it takes for you to understand what you want." He stood up from the bed and I quickly scrambled away. He began calmly unbuttoning his shirt. "Take your clothes off."

"What?" I gasped. Was he serious?

He raised his brow, looking at me in confusion. "Yes. Get ready for bed," he instructed.

"Umm.. I have a different sleeping pattern," I admitted. He turned to me and I tried my hardest to keep my gaze on the floor and not glance at his revealed chest.

"What do you mean different?" he growled. Was he really angry because of that? Wow, what a bipolar psycho. Does Fate understand what she has done, giving me a mate like him and giving him a mate at all.

"I mean, I sleep in the daytime, am awake at night." I explained while rolling my eyes. He scoffed and walked into the bathroom. I heard the water running and he later returned with a glass of water and a pill on his palm.

"Take this."

"Why do you have a glass in the bathroom?"

"Just take it!" he snapped. I raised my brow at him and smirked. It absolutely angered him and he placed the glass and pill on the mantel of the fireplace. "I want you, in that bed, beside me when I sleep. So you're gonna have to change that little sleeping pattern of yours. Now."

I crossed my arms over my chest. I must seem like such a small child to anyone, but honestly, it was kind of amusing. He was so hot tempered and he got angry and the smallest of things. It was hilarious, although I knew I needed to keep a straight face. The Alpha before me was nothing I've ever seen before.

"So you're gonna drug me with sleeping pills until I fall asleep and wake as you do?" I asked with amusement.

"If I have to."

"Oh you don't have to. I won't take any drugs," I announced. The tips of his ears went visibly red and I wondered if there was a line I yet hadn't crossed. Okay, I haven't yet insulted his family jewels or anything.

He closed his eyes and tried to take a deep breath calming himself down. "Now, there's one thing you need to learn here, and I'll make sure you learn it. My orders are to be followed whether you like them or not. You belong to me now. I don't care about the pack you last belonged to, or the family that could be crying for you right now. You're mine, kitten."

I jusst wasn't going to correct him about the whole pack and family thing. But it angered me either ways and I stomped in front of him, swallowed the pill and took a mouthful of water to wash it down, before I glared up at him.

"Happy?"

"Not even close."

"You better not give me Ecstasy."