Chapter 33B - Letters, visitors and hurt

Ara's POV

The weeks had passed by like seconds. Moved into a place of my own about three weeks ago just on the edge of Forks, it's a 2-storey 1987 build, oak/tile floors, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen dining room and a huge lounge with an open fire, not to mention the vaulted ceilings and 4 acres of land.

I am beyond excited, today my bikes and car arrive, all the way from Denmark. A custom built Harley, a 1960's Jaguar select edition racing E-Type roadster and my baby – a Brough Superior SS100, the Jag and Brough have had modifications to my liking.

Everyone seems to have settled, apart from Emmett, who given an opportunity teases me and gets us both into mischief.

Late evening, (around 6.30pm) I hear the sound of a truck coming up my driveway, jumping up and down I head outside, the truck driver beeps his horn and I wave, “At last.” I squeal.

“Delivery for a Ms. Ara Storm,” he smiles, “gorgeous name.”

“Thankyou, Ara is Greek, she was the goddess of death, destruction and devastation,”

He looks taken a back and quite shocked, “It is unique, so proud of my name,” smiling, “let's get to work so you can get home.”

“You're a sweetheart.' He puts his arm on my shoulder, I'm sure he is checking me out.

An hour later and we're all wrapped up.

“Can you sign here please,” the guy notices my Brough, “that is one awesome bike.”

Grinning like the Cheshire cat, “Thanks, it's a family heirloom, had to modify it though, parts are virtually impossible to find now a days.”

“Man, you're lucky.”

Signing the documents, “Cheers, it has been a pleasure.”

He asks shyly, “Can I have your number?”

Chuckling, “Sure, it's 666,” shaking my head and giggling, “I'm sure you will find the right girl for you.”

Clicking his tongue, “Worth a try,” climbing in the truck, “whoever ends up with you is one lucky son of a bitch.”

Walking to the drivers side, “Thanks for the compliment but right now I like being on my own.” Winking.

Tapping the truck he starts the engine, I watch him disappear.

“Coffee time but first, to insure these babies.”

I've just settled on the sofa with a coffee when my mobile rings, looking at the clock, it's pretty late, “Hello.”

“Hi Ara honey.” It was Carlisle's voice.

Worry taints my reply, “Is something wrong?”

“Can you come down to Leah and Hunters? As soon as you can.”

“Sure, I can be there in fifteen twenty minutes.”

“Please hun, Esme and myself are on our way now, Jasper and Emmett are already there, can't explain over the phone.”

This has to be serious, “Okay, be there very shortly.”

“Thankyou Ara.” He hangs up.

I'm already at the door putting my bike leathers on, grabbing my keys, I head out the door lock up, get on the Brough, the engine growls to life and I'm on my way.

Just as I arrive at Leah and Hunters, Carlisle and Esme pull up, taking off my helmet I smile, “Hi Esme, how are you?”

She kisses my cheek, “Very well thankyou, how are you my dear Ara?”