Billy started to lightly rub her nipples. Now that he knew where they were, he could feel the difference in the skin texture. Her skin, what he could feel, was so soft and he had to assume it was because it was covered with fur, "Well first we have way too many clothes on. Our females like to have their nipples played with as well." He blushed again, "That includes when nursing." God it felt good to have someone in bed with him, "I am enjoying what you are doing as well."

Satasha snickered slightly, "Well considering you are the only one with clothing on that is an odd comment." She reached down and ran her claws down his shorts and pealed them off. She moved upwards a bit, "If you don't mind nibbling on them..." Good god she was starting to get wet. She could feel the fire in her belly spreading. When he started exploring her female parts she growled slightly.

Billy was startled when she peeled off his shorts. When she moved up his body he couldn't resist and shifted his head and found a nipple and started playing with it. He would almost say sucking since he was doing that as well but that sounded rather wrong, "You have such smooth skin where it can be felt." He nipped and sucked a bit more as one hand slide down a leg and slowly up the inside of her leg, "It is odd that there aren't any breasts but you are still very sexy."

As his hand slid up he could feel some wetness and had to smile. Between nibbling on her nipples and the tiny bit of breast and stroking her tail she was getting wet. That was one way of knowing a female was interested, "I think you are enjoying this." He moved to the other nipple and started nibbling and sucking on it.

Satasha growled at him when he changed nipples. Feeling his lips on her chest and nipples felt so good, "By Vartra that feels good." She was leaned into the contact and was enjoying it, "I have to say that feeling all the skin and not fur is interesting as well." That was about when his hand reached her groin and could feel him starting to work through the fur, "Good god man if you were Sholan I would really bite you since that is how we are."

She started stroking his erection and moved away from him and started arching her back and pressing against him, "My turn." Satasha slid down his body and since his nipples were showing she nipped them and started licking them. Her tongue was rougher than human's and she had to smile when he reacted to her attention. His nipples were similar to a Sholan males but she had complete access to them and was very greatly enjoying the feel of his body under hers.

Billy almost growled when she moved until she started nipping and licking his chest, "Oh bloody frigging hell..." Good god his erection was getting bigger and harder. When she sucked on his nipples he grasped her bottom and held on. It felt so good to feel this again, "God woman you are going to do me in." His hand gently parted the fur of her groin and started exploring what she was like.

Satasha arched her back again and growled as his hand found her clit and stroked it, "Rrrrr. Goddess as well as god." She gave up and grasped his unit and shifted and pushed down on him, "That feels so good." He didn't have a knot but he was the right size and she started slowly moving up and down, "Um normally we sort of do it kitty style but this feels so good."

He started snickering, "We call it doggy style but it works I guess." He gently moved her off him and rolled her over. He positioned his unit and pushed in and started stroking away. Good god she was hot, wet, and snug, "Tasha you are a very sexy alien. I hope you are enjoying this as well." As he was talking his hands were stroking her back and just for good measure the base of her tail since he could feel her react to it.

She started growling as he rolled her off him and entered her. Goodness that felt good and she could feel her tail sliding off to the side and her pussy getting even wetter, "Keep going Yilly and yes it feels really good." When he stroked her tail she reached back and her fingers wrapped around his ass to keep him going, "Play with my nipples as well Yilly. That would be even better."