Now its your turn

I ran once so much and so fast that I felt like my lungs would collapse and my heart would explode and vanish into thin air. The fact that I was grasping for air so much felt like I was just going to gush out and die right there, on that spot. I couldn't feel my legs anymore but they still kept taking me forward, meter by meter..

It's so strange that feeling where all you feel is the pulse in your body and nothing else.. And everything around you becomes blurred out and invisible.

But then I just stopped, I bend over with my hands over my knee caps and continuously started breathing in and out, very heavily.. I felt the sweat pouring down from my forehead dripping down on to the hot concrete.. I took a deep breath and bend my back straight and looked up.. I felt the blood rush back into my head and I felt like my vision and awareness was coming back. I felt the air coming into my nose and out of my mouth. My body was back on the track of recovering after brutally coming to the edge of it's powerful strength.

I looked up into the sky and felt the hot sun making my bodily fluids boil and my tongue was in dire need of water! I walked the rest of the way home and as soon as I took that first sip of water I felt like I regained all my power back and I felt good, I felt amazing.. I felt like even though I punished my body for forcing it beyond it's measure it gave me the permission to rejuvenate and it made me feel stronger!

The lesson I learned that day was that my mind and body go hand in hand and there's no limit into what I can achieve with the right mindset and the powerful strength that my body has granted me. A positive strong mind and a healthy productive body are key ingredients to tackle any difficulty life throws at you, your energy will suffice them and make your battles much easier to face. Just run and run till you feel like you can't run anymore. Each day try to outrun your negative mind till you get into the positive lane and from then on it's a smooth sail till the end, I guarantee you!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

-Anez